Does Anyone Cosplay?

No not for a big event, but I did played as a video game character because I was dared to in real life for Halloween.

when I was 11 I cosplayed as armin from aot.

now, I don't think id cosplay. my face isn't suited to that, maybe as a very generic and boring looking character.

I used to do a lot of cosplay but now I do more makeup and outfit based stuff like this beetle juice ‘cosplay’
F69440DE-6171-4E67-A77E-D25FA173AF7D.jpeg

This is a few years old, but I cosplayed as Dark Magician Girl at Dragon con (2016) c: I've also made a Tony Tony Chopper cosplay, but half of it ended up in the back of a storage unit during my family's recent move and I haven't gotten to wear it yet :/
Edit: just remembered two more, Pikachu and the White Witch from the chronicles of narnia :3 (that one was from before the movies were made and I remember only one other kid knew who I was, which bummed me out at the time)

Last edited:
I used to do a lot of cosplay but now I do more makeup and outfit based stuff like this beetle juice ‘cosplay’
View attachment 278668
There's this term called "Disneybound" that people use to represent their favorite Disney characters without having to do cosplay. This term comes from Disney not allowing people in Cosplay into their parks.... because well, they don't want a patrons/guests to be confused with employees... I'm not sure if there's a similar term with a more general use for other films and characters (not Disney focused).

Super cute btw! Love the book!!!!! 💕

Snowwhite-Disneybound.png
0e54d4cdf2b1fcb088dbe67d39dbb288.jpg

There's this term called "Disneybound" that people use to represent their favorite Disney characters without having to do cosplay. This term comes from Disney not allowing people in Cosplay into their parks.... because well, they don't want a patrons/guests to be confused with employees... I'm not sure if there's a similar term with a more general use for other films and characters (not Disney focused).

Super cute btw! Love the book!!!!! 💕

Snowwhite-Disneybound.png
0e54d4cdf2b1fcb088dbe67d39dbb288.jpg
Ah yes I’ve heard of that before I think it’s really cool! They don’t have a specific name for other characters outside of Disney so I just call it cosplay style makeup. I sometimes do full on cosplays with the actual costumes,wigs,makeup etc. but I tend to do this style more because it’s not as expensive! And thank you!!!

i've always thought about it but i'd never do it unless i was doing it with a group... don't want to stick out too much lol

i cosplayed as asuna..... i was 13* and very dumb and i'm too embarrassed to show any images, and it was bad.

Back