Do you want all villager personalities on your island?

I need one of each personality I just start to hate duplicates unless special circumstance I share an island with my boyfriend and we also both just dislike Sisterly/Uchi I hate most of the designs and wish they had more cuter ones
Just my opinion I don’t mind Pheobe or Tammy just don’t like them enough to keep them on my island

Our Island is made up of
1 Jock (Coach)
1 Lazy (Joey)
2 Peppy (Audie & Bangle) [Bangle is more my BF fav and mine is Audie]
2 Smug (Marshal & Lopez) [My NL BFFs they are musts]
1 Normal (Molly)
1 Snooty (Judy)
1 Cranky (Apollo)
1 Cycle House

For now, my island is male-only:
- 4 Crankies (Rolf, Dobie, Elvis, Apollo)
- 4 Jocks (Sterling, Rudy, Kid Cat, Rod)
- 1 Lazy (Punchy)
- 1 Smug (Ken)

As soon as I get a villager photo from one of them (except Punchy, Rolf and Sterling), I'll replace them with other villagers. Maybe a peppy or an uchi. Or Bob.

I really don't mind the lack of variety.

it really is a struggle tbh! I currently have quite a few double personalities and I'd prefer to have all of the different ones,
but many designs don't speak to me and when they do it's a personality type I already have
I want to replace Phoebe, but wouldn't mind replacing Agnes and Benjamin either (once I get their pictures)
I feel like I got lucky with my jock as I think he's actually really cute!
Still missing a cranky and a smug, can't decide who I'd want honestly

I currently have:
normal - Skye and Maple
lazy - Erik and Benjamin
sisterly - Agnes and Phoebe
peppy - Ruby and Cookie
jock - Tybalt
snooty - Diana

For a little while yes. I must admit that I’m not too attached to any of the cranky or jock villagers, but being that diys seem to be linked to personality, I will have them for a while until I’m satisfied. I think they’re probably end up rubbing off on me though, seeing as I’ll be able to see more dialog options and more interactions.

I WANT to have at least one of each, but the only uchi I ever liked was Canberra, because I had her in new leaf and I thought she was cute, but I want to have as many new villagers ins nh as possible, so I am konda torn between having her again if I find her or just skipping uchi altogether. And then there are so many of the other personality designs I love so much! Except lazy, I’ve never been fond of them but Sherb changed my mind, but I’ll never have more lazies than him

I'm not sure, honestly. I dislike pretty much all Jocks and Uchis and my favorite personality is Peppy, which means that I literally have to stop myself from having like five Peppy villagers on my island at any given time. Ideally, yes, I would like to have one from each personality, but I don't know for sure.

i aim to have at least one of each personality (or maybe all except uchi because, honestly, i'm not fond of them nor i like any of their designs, except maybe phoebe) but as of now i've ended up having 2 crankies, 3 lazies, 2 peppys and no normal nor uchi so my villager personality ratio is off. but i'll try my best once i get enough NMTs to start island hopping again and perhaps, hopefully, find my other dreamies, oof.

Yeah, I aim to have at least one of each. I have three peppies right now and the repetitive dialogue is super grating. I assume it'd be the same with any other personality. I do really like smugs in NH so I'm thinking I'll have one of each and then 2 normals and 2 smugs!

I try to keep my island diverse in both personalities and animal types. I want to experience the different dialogues from each personality.

Currently I have:
- 1 jock
- 2 smugs
- 1 normal
- 2 peppys
- 1 uchi
- 1 cranky
- 1 snooty
- 1 lazy

I actually originally had 2 normals, but I swapped one for a peppy because the normal dialogue didn't really click with me that much.

Yes, as much as possible I'd like every personality to be in my island, for variety reasons plus an overall better experience because they're all different you know and not just a few personality type, that'd be boring imo

I would like to, but too many of my favourites share the same personality(mostly lazies, snooties, and sweets).
I currently have one cranky, one lazy(there used to be two), three smugs(to be fair, they're the only smugs I like), three snooties(though I'm going to be switching out one for a peppy), and two normals.
I would like to do all types but I don't want to have to get rid of any of my favourites. 😅

I think in theory I would, but there are too many personality types where there are 0 villagers that appeal to me, and multiples in others that do. I don't think it would make sense just to take one I don't really want for the sake of filling all personalities when I could get two within a personality I really want.

With that being said I currently have two smugs, two lazies and three normal which is maybe too little variation.

I actually have all of them.

3 Normals (Sally, Sylvana and Poppy. They all have different hobbies: Sally is into music so she sings and dances a lot, Poppy is into education so she'll usually outside reading with a pair of glasses on or looking at the trees, flowers and bugs with a magnifying glass and Sylvana is into nature so she'll be outside with a book standing next to flowers, bugs and trees)
1 Cranky (Static)
1 Jock (Genji)
1 Smug (Marshal)
1 Snooty (Francine)
1 Sisterly (Hazel)
1 Lazy (Claude)
1 Peppy (Bonbon)

I can't find any good Uchi so I'm currently 1 short. I also have 6 male and 4 female since I like too many of the male villagers. My dupes are normal, lazy and smug.

No. I don't care if I exclusively had the cranky personality on my island as long as it's a villager I like, and most villagers like are crankies. When my dreamy list is complete I'll have five crankies, right now I have four.

I don't really get the point of having one of each personality type?
I mean variety I guess?
But it's not a goal of mine.
I love lazies and I could just live with a bunch of lazies personally.
Most peppies annoy me, even though I have one who is okay only because of her design (Apple).
I love lazies too much to only have one though, and there are a bunch of normals I like too! So i could never limit myself to just one of those types. >;

I always want one of each, but I briefly considered not getting a cranky this time because I really don't like what they did with the personality compared to New Leaf (and I also hate their new voice). Then I looked through the list to see if there was one I could tolerate, and got ideas how to make them work. Now Avery is going to be the confused island deity we accidentally woke up while terraforming the island.

I do wish I had room for one mote duplicate though. Can't decide if I want Genji or Sterling to take the jock slot.

Back