• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you want all villager personalities on your island?

I really want one of each at least, however I have too many favourit lazies and crankies :'( I could live without snooty, and even though I don't really love any of the uchis I really like their personality so I want at least one of those too... It's so hard!

I guess the good thing is that I'm not really searching for my dreamies online or trading, I like to see new villagers come and go from my island so maybe some other ones will grow on me over time :)

I have all personalities currently except Jock. That's about to be remedied as I had Dom come to my campsite randomly and I decided to ask him to move in, since I think his design is pretty adorable and I like the sheep villagers in general. Jocks are probably my least favourite personality type, but I want to be able to get all reactions and DIYs.

My current split is:

1x Smug (Kyle)
1x Cranky (Chief)
1x Lazy (Sherb)
1x Snooty (Claudia)
1x Uchi (Mira)
3x Normal (Tia, Mitzi and Marcie; Marcie is moving out for Dom)
2x Peppy (Merry and Ketchup)

I probably like the Cranky and Snooty types the most, but only have one of each currently.

I definitely do and made it a point to do so since DIYs and reactions are locked behind personalities, so having all would give me access to all of them. Another reason would be dialogues tend to get quite repetitive so I would like to have more variety.

I try but there isn’t an uchi designs that really stick out to me besides Agnes and Muffy who don’t fit the theme of my town at all. I’m looking for a cranky now so it looks like I’ll be missing one personality in the end.

so I finally got all personalities on my island... had to wrack my brain for hours to decide who could make it but I think im satisfied! obviously if they let us have more villagers there would be PLENTY i'd immediately try to add. (like lucky came to my campsite and i was reminded of WW and how much I missed him but I gotta be strong and set boundaries for myself LMAO)
for me, the island doesn't feel like "home" if i've got personalities missing. I like the idea of a huge family with different distinct personalities, even if I dont like some of them ^^;

i don't really like the jocks, but i wanted to have all the personality types. it's still my least favorite personality, but i'm glad to have one around for variety's sake

Back