• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chances certain villagers spawn on HHP island?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So, I don't have Peanut's amiibo card, so I can't invite her to the Happy Home Paradise office to design her vacation home. So.. I have been hoping to come by her naturally, as new villagers appear on the island.

Well... 170ish villagers later... and no luck... still no Peanut...

Also, I know extra villagers appear in the cafe and shops, and I check each building everyday for Peanut, but to no avail.

Is there a certain algorithm or something that happens when villagers spawn on the HHP main island? Do certain villagers spawn, when some don't, Or is it completely random?

Is there any type of strategy I can use to spawn certain villager types? Just spit ballin' but it's worth a shot lol

There's no algorithm, as far as I know. It's completely random. Just keep doing as many vacation houses as you can so you'll increase your chances of running into Peanut. You don't even have to do the houses very well, just meet the villager build their home, unpack all their required furniture and get them out of the way. Keep in mind there are over 400+ villagers in the game and the odds of meeting Peanut get better the more homes you build.

I don’t know any algorithm, but from my experience, none of the villagers I had on the main island ever appeared in Happy Home Paradise, not even in the alts. The most houses I designed were 50+, and I have not seen Amelia, Apollo, Goose, Ava, Sprinkle, Flo, Aurora, Roald, Tex, or Cube at all on HHP (for your information, they were my island’s villagers). So I think the only characters that don’t show up in HHP naturally are the ones you already have living on your main island.

I don’t know any algorithm, but from my experience, none of the villagers I had on the main island ever appeared in Happy Home Paradise, not even in the alts. The most houses I designed were 50+, and I have not seen Amelia, Apollo, Goose, Ava, Sprinkle, Flo, Aurora, Roald, Tex, or Cube at all on HHP (for your information, they were my island’s villagers). So I think the only characters that don’t show up in HHP naturally are the ones you already have living on your main island.
Your main island villagers won't ever appear on the HHP island unless you invite them with the chocolates, or move them out.

All I know is that the last 4 villagers won’t show up at the island, as they’re in your move-in que. The only way to do a home for them is to use their amiibo card or actually take them out of the move-in que bye letting others move out.

Your main island villagers won't ever appear on the HHP island unless you invite them with the chocolates, or move them out.
Actually, touching on this! When I move a villager out on my island, they're almost always there at HHP within the next few days.. Not sure if that was by chance but .. yea!

It's all luck. For villagers I don't personally care for I just do the bare basic for their homes so they don't appear again on the beach.

Back