Do you use your 2nd floor museum?

Thanks for reminding me about my second floor in the museum lol! Im not sure what Ill use them for yet maybe some mock rooms so when I feel like switching out a room in my house I could choose from the 4 preset ones that I predesigned in the museum

Two rooms are completed. One is for musical instruments mixed with vintage items. The other is space themed. Has the moon and space station, etc. Other two are storage! One will be either the items from Pascal (pirate theme) or plant room...flowers, cactus, etc. All Nintendo things are in the other but not liking. Will probably make into some sort of clothing store.

Two rooms are for storage, one room has all the K.K music I've collected and the other one is a room full of clothes.

I chucked most of my Nintendo items in one room, and the other is holding the villager pictures I don't want in my house.

I'm still not completely desperate for space but when I am I'll open the last two rooms for that.

I've turned them into four walk-in closets. :p I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them after I've finished Gracie's fashion checks though.

Gyroid room, picture room, Nintendo room (until I want to get rid of it) and a storage room.

I'm using one room as a Jacobs Ladder storage room. ;_;

Last edited:
I made one room into a library, 2 are storage, and I'm still deciding on what to do with the last one

I only have one called 'Sky' and I just have a white bench with the sky wall/floor and a Gulliver item in there.
I'll end up using one of the rooms for storage though.

I use my museum for strictly storage. Right now I have two dedicated rooms for Gracie, so I'm slowly moving her stuff to store in the letter storage. The third room is dedicated to the Nintendo/Balloon set, and the fourth room is just my favorite clothes.

First room: "Balloon Room" Shot down from floating balloons.
Second room: "Souvenirs" Things from tourneys, Isabelle, Gulliver, bank, HHA, downloaded items.
Third room: "Nintendo" Fortune cookies.
Fourth room: "Display" Just a storage room at the moment. I'm thinking about moving my Pirates/furniture from Pascal room in my house to the museum.

1. Impressionist Art Exhibit: Room with museum floor/wall, and all the fake art I get from Redd.

2. Town Arcade: Sleek furniture with arcade games, pinball machines, foosball table etc. (Arcades belong in museums don't they?)

So far I use two of the rooms for Balloon and Nintendo items. Still not sure what to put in the other ones...

Mostly furniture and clothes storage. Trying to get rid of furniture to make room for...more clothes. lol

Back