• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you TT?

Do you TT'

• Yes, always ^.^

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • No, never!

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Only because of plot resetting, beetle hunting and stuff like that! ^^'

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Yes, but not more than a day

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Only if I missed events shop hours and such.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Only if I haven't played in a while, and I don't want to lose any villagers! D:

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • If I feel bored...

Votes: 17 14.4%

• Total voters
Not by full days, no. I only ever travel within the same day, usually so stores are actually open when I play, since I tend to play a lot around 2am.

i never TT'd before, but i'm willing to try it as long as there's a safe method in doing so. * o * ) /

Last edited:
I probably go through a month's worth of AC time in one day's RL worth of playing every day so... I might be a tiny bit addicted. xD

I usually do some heavy TTing in my temporary cycle town for cycling, but currently I'm TT in my regular towns because I'm a whole month behind thanks to school and plot resetting. I don't necessary see it as something to do when I'm bored, but just a tool to get my game back in shape.

I TT a lot here is why I TT a lot.
-so I can cycle some villagers and sell them and because I'm still looking for my dreamys.
-so I can do events over and over and farm up some items that you can sell for a lot of bells like the Egg Set and the Pave Set.
-If I missed a fish in my main town I bring my main player in to my secont town to catch that fish or bug.
-perfect fruit farming I make a lot of perfect fruit trees and then sell them in my main town. My 2 towns native fruit are Appels and pears.
I never TT in my main town unless I want to get a villager that I don't like in boxes quickly if I know the moving date.

Last edited:
I have time traveled to unlock Gracie's store because I didn't want to wait for 3 more appearances. I lost a villager doing that but luckily it was one I wanted out. After that, I only TT within the same day.

Yeah I TT. I TT and keep my town in the first 10 days of April, and I also cycle in my main town - to move out any one that I don't want in order to make space for my dreamies. I always say "Once a TTer always a TTer" xD I'm very I'm patience tbh, events I'm not really worried or concerned about. Also I don't like winter in ACNL, I hate the look of snow and I love the cherry blossoms, they're so pretty o.o

I've really cut back on TTing. I only do so when I'm plot setting or to get beetles.

I used to TT a lot to try to get unwanted villagers to move and get stuff built. Now I just adjust hours on the same day so shops can be open when I'm playing. I don't TT between days now. :)

I TT all the time, partly because of boredom and bug catching, but mostly because when I started playing ACNL again in December 2015 after a long break, somehow my clock set itself to August 2014, and after I realized this, I switched it back to real time. Then, the next time I started up the game, it was November 2019. I have no idea why it did this, but I just decided to give up on real time and TT, so now it's October 2020 XD

Last edited:
I always do because I want my plants to grow faster, pwps to be competed so I can move on and plot resetting!

Lucha finally pinged me to move yesterday, so I jumped ahead 6 days and then back. He's finally gone! That's how and why I time travel. ;)

Yes I do as long as I'm sure no one is moving then I move to the next day, I think I'm still in early February because I had to TT really nice some time ago lmao

I'm constantly tting. It's difficult for me to play on the schedule the game wants me to since that's the time I have to go to school/work, etc. When I was younger, I played without tting but it led to my town being overgrown and my favorite villagers moving out. A terrible shock for a very young me.

Part of what attracted me to this game when I first heard of it was that it is played in real time, so I avoid time travelling no matter how much I want Leif's shop to restock, meet my new neighbour or see how much HHA points my changes have caused.

Not completely, however. I'm a bit nervous about my 3DS being around my severely intellectually disabled brother who has a history of being fascinated by hinged smooth objects he then accidentally breaks, so I time travel to attend events in which I am staying with him and my parents (mostly Easter, Christmas and New Year).

I also time travelled a few hours to get the final fish and bug for my catalogue, which came out at 9PM and 11PM because I don't cope well with late nights.

I time travel day by day. I go to the shops and buy the items I want, water my flowers, go fishing/diving/bug hunting, talk to my villagers, and do anything extra that day, then I go to the next. Yeah, I have no life.

I time travel mainly cause I want to kick all my villagers out so I can start having an all cat town :)

I do. But I speak to all of my villigers every time. I'll generally go to 11-3 everyday depending on if I want to get a new mood from Shrunk that day. I've never had a villigers move out without pinging me first and I always have the beautiful town ordinance in place. I do all of my daily duties every time I do it so I never have a problem. I also only go a day ahead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same!

Yes, for landscaping and plot resetting, etc. Once my town is considered done (all villagers and most landscaping done) I don't TT as much.

Back