• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you TT?

Do you TT'

• Yes, always ^.^

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • No, never!

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Only because of plot resetting, beetle hunting and stuff like that! ^^'

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Yes, but not more than a day

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Only if I missed events shop hours and such.

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • Only if I haven't played in a while, and I don't want to lose any villagers! D:

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • If I feel bored...

Votes: 17 14.4%

• Total voters
Not by full days, no. I only ever travel within the same day, usually so stores are actually open when I play, since I tend to play a lot around 2am.

i never TT'd before, but i'm willing to try it as long as there's a safe method in doing so. * o * ) /

Last edited:
I probably go through a month's worth of AC time in one day's RL worth of playing every day so... I might be a tiny bit addicted. xD

I usually do some heavy TTing in my temporary cycle town for cycling, but currently I'm TT in my regular towns because I'm a whole month behind thanks to school and plot resetting. I don't necessary see it as something to do when I'm bored, but just a tool to get my game back in shape.

I TT a lot here is why I TT a lot.
-so I can cycle some villagers and sell them and because I'm still looking for my dreamys.
-so I can do events over and over and farm up some items that you can sell for a lot of bells like the Egg Set and the Pave Set.
-If I missed a fish in my main town I bring my main player in to my secont town to catch that fish or bug.
-perfect fruit farming I make a lot of perfect fruit trees and then sell them in my main town. My 2 towns native fruit are Appels and pears.
I never TT in my main town unless I want to get a villager that I don't like in boxes quickly if I know the moving date.

Last edited:
I have time traveled to unlock Gracie's store because I didn't want to wait for 3 more appearances. I lost a villager doing that but luckily it was one I wanted out. After that, I only TT within the same day.

Yeah I TT. I TT and keep my town in the first 10 days of April, and I also cycle in my main town - to move out any one that I don't want in order to make space for my dreamies. I always say "Once a TTer always a TTer" xD I'm very I'm patience tbh, events I'm not really worried or concerned about. Also I don't like winter in ACNL, I hate the look of snow and I love the cherry blossoms, they're so pretty o.o

I used to TT a lot to try to get unwanted villagers to move and get stuff built. Now I just adjust hours on the same day so shops can be open when I'm playing. I don't TT between days now. :)

I TT all the time, partly because of boredom and bug catching, but mostly because when I started playing ACNL again in December 2015 after a long break, somehow my clock set itself to August 2014, and after I realized this, I switched it back to real time. Then, the next time I started up the game, it was November 2019. I have no idea why it did this, but I just decided to give up on real time and TT, so now it's October 2020 XD

Last edited:
I always do because I want my plants to grow faster, pwps to be competed so I can move on and plot resetting!

Yes I do as long as I'm sure no one is moving then I move to the next day, I think I'm still in early February because I had to TT really nice some time ago lmao

I'm constantly tting. It's difficult for me to play on the schedule the game wants me to since that's the time I have to go to school/work, etc. When I was younger, I played without tting but it led to my town being overgrown and my favorite villagers moving out. A terrible shock for a very young me.

Part of what attracted me to this game when I first heard of it was that it is played in real time, so I avoid time travelling no matter how much I want Leif's shop to restock, meet my new neighbour or see how much HHA points my changes have caused.

Not completely, however. I'm a bit nervous about my 3DS being around my severely intellectually disabled brother who has a history of being fascinated by hinged smooth objects he then accidentally breaks, so I time travel to attend events in which I am staying with him and my parents (mostly Easter, Christmas and New Year).

I also time travelled a few hours to get the final fish and bug for my catalogue, which came out at 9PM and 11PM because I don't cope well with late nights.

I time travel day by day. I go to the shops and buy the items I want, water my flowers, go fishing/diving/bug hunting, talk to my villagers, and do anything extra that day, then I go to the next. Yeah, I have no life.

I time travel mainly cause I want to kick all my villagers out so I can start having an all cat town :)

I do. But I speak to all of my villigers every time. I'll generally go to 11-3 everyday depending on if I want to get a new mood from Shrunk that day. I've never had a villigers move out without pinging me first and I always have the beautiful town ordinance in place. I do all of my daily duties every time I do it so I never have a problem. I also only go a day ahead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same!

Yes, for landscaping and plot resetting, etc. Once my town is considered done (all villagers and most landscaping done) I don't TT as much.

Back