• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still have your ACGC and do you still play?

I do still have it, and my GC console is within easy reach, but... The actual AC disc is currently in storage, and I can't get to it easily.

That said, I recently found the memory card for it! I do hope my town is safe on it though, since it was a third party card...

I still have it but haven't played in many years. One of these days it would be fun to break out the Gamecube and play again. I can't imagine how many weeds there will be after all these years. 😭

I'm actually playing my town in Dolphin, and despite a few quirks here and there, I'm quite enjoying my time! :D
Only thing that saddens me is that I won't be able to visit the island, since you know... no GBA device.

i actually play on dolphin since i don't have any money as of right now, but i'm thinking of buying a gamecube just for animal crossing and maybe some other games, mostly animal crossing though.

i still play it to this day, it's very fun and the music rocks, i might save up on allowance to buy the game and play it legit instead of emulation

I actually started to play it for the first time on october! I have been waiting to try it for ages, so I got very excited when I found out I could run it in dolphin. I dont play super often because pc gaming isn't my thing, but these 3 months have been very fun, I really like the dialogues and the little things that arent avaible in the other games (they play with the balls scattered around the town!! I found that so cute), it got a really unique charm.
My Wii still works perfectly, I hope I can get a legal/physical version so I can play it on an actual console ^^

i still have my copy of ACGC, but i just play on dolphin anyway since i think it's ultimately more convenient. 😅 it's my longterm favourite AC game because of the nostalgia, so it's nice to still get to go back and play!

Back