• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you shower everyday

do u shower/take a bath everyday

• yes

Votes: 60 50.4%
  • no

Votes: 59 49.6%

• Total voters

namiieco

Bells
Switch
6908-4747-6475
i dont need to shower everyday and plus my eczema would become worse
ive had lots of people call me gross but i dont really care

I've read it's not good for your skin and hair to shower a day. I don't wash my hair but MAYBE 2 times a week. However, as bad as it might be for my skin, I shower 2 times a day. I love the hot water.

I usually do. I wasn't even aware that it was bad for your skin and hair though, but I did put an end to shampooing my hair every day, something that I really shouldn't have been doing. However, considering that I have oily skin, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to still shower every day or at least very frequently.

On average, I take a shower every 2 days. I never wait longer than 3 days, and I wouldn't take a shower every day.

My mom tells me to but I'm pretty sure it's not good for you :p

Yes, unless I'm feeling terrible. I don't wash my hair every day but I couldn't fathom not washing myself every day. I'd feel absolutely disgusting regardless of whether or not I actually "needed" a shower.

If I'm planning to stay in there for longer than ~10 minutes I'll use lukewarm water, though. Helps prevent dry skin.

Yes, and just use a moisturizing body wash if you're worried about your skin drying.

I shower every other day, but I'm a huge germaphobe so I take extra care to make sure I'm clean and feeling my best and all that.

it depends on the mood tbh. sometimes i shower 3 times a week, or everyday, sometimes I shower twice in a day. i'm a night shower person

I don't want to get rid of the natural oils in my hair and skin so I shower every other day. It works fine for me and I make sure I don't stink or anything so.

Last edited:
showering everyday ain't good for you.

i spend quite some time in the shower, so i wash every 2 or 3 days.

I shower every 2/3 days cause I don't need to shower everyday. My hair and skin dries out if I do it too often.

Two or three times a day especially during the summer. It's pretty rare if I do it once a day and that's when I just got back outside and I feel really, really tired or during instances when I'm sick. I'd get irritated if I don't shower/bath at least once a day.

Last edited:
I do it once a day, unless I am way too tired to shower in which case I skip; that’s usually like only once a week though.

I can't imagine not taking a shower every day. It's just a natural part of my daily schedule, and I must do it otherwise I don't feel right.

My hair gets so greasy and disgusting in under 24 hours of me bathing, so I really have to bathe every day in order to not look like a nasty swamp demon. It also just wouldn't feel right if I didn't. Besides I need that 30mins or so of quiet time and relax in some nice warm water every day.

every other night or so. i cant shower during the day, it just doesnt feel right, unless i did something that made me sweaty af.
my hair is important to me so id rather not fry it out.. and i just have weird skin and it gets a little dry sometimes

Because I lack so much motivation (which is a negative symptom of my disorder) I don't. I try my best to shower every day but I guess I just can't at times. It bothers me, but there's just something. Idk. I really do not know. I just skip them sometimes and wet my hair instead.
I don't get it either.

Back