What kind of bag do you like to carry with you?

What bag do you carry with you, if any?

• Backpack

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Sling bag / any one strap small bag

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Drawstring / gym sack

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Purse

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • My pockets

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I personally use a sling bag for everyday carry. It works for me and does what I need it to do. What do you carry with you, if anything?

I like to carry a tote bag because it can be dressed up or down and it can fit all the items that I carry

I really like bucket purses. They are perfect to put drinks in and unlikely to fall over. I like a zipper on it. I have one purse like this and would like to get another sometime.

But if I'm going to a place where I'm walking a lot, I like backpack purses even though they are floppy and stuff gets lost in them easily. But a lot of places have bag restrictions so I have moved away from backpack purses which is a shame. I still have some in the closet along with a bunch of other purses people didn't want anymore. The others are nice since they are fully washable but they are floppy.

Only bags that I've made myself, and so far that is just one tote bag and one crossbody circle bag! I have to make more bags for myself

I carry a mini backpack most of the time or a purse if I am going to a nicer place.

I carry a small purse for my phone, some spare makeup, receipts maybe, whatever else. I could probably stand to buy a new one. I've had this one for over ten years.

I have a backpack I bring everywhere I love it! I put some pins on it and it makes me happy

This is my everyday bag ^-^
-
With my trusty Magikarp
20230803_184938.jpg

i tend to take a bunch of stuff with me so i use my backpack!! i have a smaller one for casual going out and i have a bigger one for school and such.

I like to have use a backpack! I have a couple different sizes, but I don't like over the shoulder bags because I feel like they get in the way of my arms.

I usually carry a mini backpack, but if I can get away with less, I'll take a little sling bag.

if i ''ever'' permantly used a bag, it'd be this one that own... my lucky star cat bag
dg4q8zb-2ff6e551-8fa9-4937-b0b9-44b70297ce46.jpg

Most of the time I have a one strap bag. I just like them as a accessoire for my outfits and I also can put my keys etc. in there!

tote bags are my go-to! i don’t carry that much stuff with me, usually just my wallet, my keys, a mask, and a lighter, so i don’t need big or bulky bags. my tote bags are easy for me to carry around, hold my stuff while, and i never have to rummage through them for what i’m looking for since i carry light :)
IMG_2543.jpeg
IMG_2542.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg

If I carry a bag, it's always a backpack. It's easy to carry, easy to store, and can hold everything I need it to and then some.

I carry either a mini backpack or a crossbody bag. sometimes maybe even a wristlet if I’m just doing a quick errand or something.

Usually a backpack, just easier to carry stuff with it being on my back especially when I have to carry supplies for the kids everywhere we go😅

Back