What kind of bag do you like to carry with you?

What bag do you carry with you, if any?

• Backpack

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Sling bag / any one strap small bag

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Drawstring / gym sack

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Purse

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • My pockets

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m kinda into designer handbags so I usually carry one unless I’m going somewhere super quick, then I just carry my wallet/phone in my hand

I take a backpack for my work commutes since I have to take a laptop, 1L water bottle, lunch bag and headset

I carry a handbag, but the larger tote kind, so that it can fit a laptop/a4 size book/papers etc. If I'm going out for basically any reason that wouldn't require those items, I wouldn't bring anything at all, just phone/card/keys. 😊

When I went to school and work I would carry things in a backpack, though usually I just use my pockets if I'm out and about casually.

I always carry too much stuff with me!! It gets ridiculous how much I overstuff my bag. I think if it were appropriate, I'd carry a backpack, but I usually carry a messenger bag or a purse, and then I may have a jacket also with full pockets 😅
I need to work on downsizing, because with so much stuff, when I want to find something it gets difficult!

I use a very small sling strap type bag. Most ladies have bigger bags than me but I find less is more. Random stuff I don’t need would just accumulate in a bigger bag anyways. No thanks.

I like to carry a small backpack or just put everything in my pockets. I don't like purses.

I use a small-ish crossbody purse. It has enough space for my daily carry items: wallet, keys, phone, and pouch for other essentials (medication I have at the time, extra tampons, pen, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, lip cream).

It's starting to show some wear already (only bought it a year ago). 🥲

I have a mini backpack too, but I don't like or feel like using it most times.

My main bag is a backpack, although I don't use it as much these days. If I don't need to carry much then I use a small satchel. A lot of the time I just don't carry a bag and keep everything in my pockets.

Last edited:
The only bags I carry are big burlap sacks with a fat dollar sign on it 💰🤑 or bags with my golf clubs sticking out of it. ⛳😎

I carry a small sling bag/purse! I change up my bags frequently though

I usually wear a drawstring backpack or gym sack when going to the gym. I use it mainly to carry an extra change of clothes. Besides that, I wear a backpack to go to college or when I'm travelling as a carry-on. I find that slightly larger backpacks are more convenient than smaller ones because they tend to have more space for my belongings.

i carry around a small purse with me. i tried small backpacks but they hurt my back so bad. i carry a lot with me, because i get scared i'll need something and won't have it. but my essentials are my wallet, car key, perfume, and a lip product. i will never leave the house without a chapstick and aquaphor, but i'll usually have a gloss or lipstick too.

got a yellow and a smaller green backpack. usually take either, or if i'm not carrying stuff that warrants a backpack, i'll use pockets in my trousers

Back