Do you prefer breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast?

Do you prefer breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast?

• Breakfast for dinner!

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Dinner for breakfast!

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Breakfast for Dinner. I really do like breakfast food, but my problem is that I never feel hungry until afternoon.

dinner for breakfast sounds nice but if i have a heavy breakfast, ill want to go back to bed lol

I LOVE breakfast for dinner though

I mean it'd have to be the former, if only for the sole fact that I basically never eat breakfast. so any time I'm ever eating breakfast foods is well after breakfast hours

breakfast for dinner for sure! i tend to prefer lighter foods first thing in the morning so the idea of dinner for breakfast made me a lil queasy.

I'd say breakfast for dinner since I do not really get hungry in the mornings anymore. Hell, I usually sleep through the morning. I'm a night owl. I do remember getting a burger and fries from Sonic in the morning one day a long time ago since my brother and I used to have to go with our mom to her appointments, since we were too young to stay home. I used to be practically starving in the morning, but since my sleep schedule is that of an owl's now, I do not usually get hungry until the afternoon.

I cook breakfast for dinner quite often now that my dad starting buying pre-beaten eggs earlier this year, which is a godsend, as I struggle to crack eggs and mix them thoroughly.

That said, dinner for breakfast can be nice if I have errands to run with my dad in the early morning. Back in December of 2021, I went to Huddle House with my dad. It was pretty early in the morning, but I just got a burger and fries. Good stuff. ^.^

I've had breakfast for dinner before but hardly ever dinner for breakfast. If I had pizza the night before, I sometimes have it cold for breakfast but that really is the only time that ever happens.

breakfast for dinner for sure! i love eating foods normally intended for breakfast anytime of the day to be honest. i don't normally eat breakfast but if i did, i don't think i could bring myself to eat dishes meant for dinner so early in the morning. i just feel like i wouldn't be able to stomach having something things that are heavier/heartier in the morning. i don't mind eating any dinner leftovers from lunch and onward, but definitely not for breakfast ;u;

breakfast for dinner! my dinners tend to be on the heavier side and i'd hate to feel full in the morning.

I like both but more often than now I have dinner (leftovers) for breakfast - if I get up in time for breakfast. As for breakfast for dinner, I love plain pancakes. No syrup or anything. 🙂

Breakfast for dinner! I'll take pancakes and waffles for dinner any day of the week over cold pizza or leftovers for breakfast. That being said, I'm not opposed to either, just depends on what kind of leftovers are for breakfast.

Omg grilled texas toast topped w/ grilled ham, fried eggs and smothered in cream gravy with had browns and oj!!!! Sooooo yum!!!!

I don't really eat breakfast, only in the weekends when I'll sometimes have leftovers for brunch. But there's just something different about breakfast for dinner...eggs, bacon, sausages is just good at any time of day 🍳🥓

Breakfast foods for dinner can be pretty awesome. Like, hash browns as part of dinner? Hell yeah, sign me up. Dinner foods for breakfast just don't hit that same sort of satisfaction. So yeah, my vote goes to breakfast for dinner.

considering I don't even like eating breakfast foods much, I'd say definitely dinner for breakfast. I'm actually gonna cook some jambalaya this morning hehehe 😌

Definitely breakfast for dinner, Pancakes / waffles / sausages / Bacon for dinner sounds great. On the other hand leftovers aren't bad for breakfast but I would prefer it the other way around.

Definitely breakfast for dinner. My stomach would not handle dinner for breakfast well at all.

Seems to be an unpopular opinion in this thread, but I prefer dinner for breakfast! I frequently eat dinner leftovers for breakfast the next day. I'm not a huge fan of traditional "breakfast food" so dinner for breakfast is more appealing to me.

I actually usually have some kind of breakfast food for dinner about half the week cause I struggle with larger main meals so I’d vote for that, also overall I generally prefer breakfast foods. There are some dinner foods I could probably consider for breakfast but they’d likely leave me too full and lethargic for the day.

Back