• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
My partner and I are working on trying to get back into better eating habits after both being ill for the past few weeks. Less skipping meals and spending money on takeout (although that is on the menu for tonight...)

Going to start with yesterday to kick off the first post because it's only 9am here:

Breakfast: skipped it. 🔨
Lunch: lorne sausage & fried egg in a bread roll.
Dinner: popcorn chicken, sweet potato wedges, broccoli, and corn on the cob.

It's like 4am right now, so this would be yesterday.
Breakfast was skipped.
Lunch was a can of ravioli with some garlic powder and parmesan powder.
Dinner was pb on waffle, cherry yogurt and some chips.
No snacks.

ooh this is going to be the perfect thread for me to get more meal inspo lol, i really need to expand my cooking habits beyond the same pasta dishes and freezer food (uni student staples ofc)
i'll also go for yesterday since i've only had breakfast so far :]
breakfast - oatabix with honey
lunch - pizza
dinner - chicken risotto with peas and leeks 😋

Breakfast: toasted cream cheese & cucumber bagel, soy coconut yoghurt, and watermelon
Lunch: Indomie noodles and 2 clementines
Dinner: salt & chilli chicken and chips (takeout)

I just eat when I’m hungry rather than sticking to a set schedule. I used to work long shifts at work and I’ve been guilty of not eating anything until 8:00 PM after getting off work. I found myself hungry mid-shift all the time, but I had to stick it out and not eat until it was over. I used to bring little snacks, but not so much anymore.

Today, I have eaten chicken nuggets from McDonald’s. It’s very close to where I work, so I just walked over after my shift. I got the meal deal, so I did have some fries and an Orange Hi-C. I’ll likely eat something else later tonight.

This thread has come at the perfect time! I'm trying to eat better.

Breakfast: yogurt and granola
Lunch: Loaded salad
Dinner: Alfredo pasta with veggies

Everything made at home.

breakfast i cant eat bcz of my thyroid meds
lunch: 2 california rolls
dinner: large fry from mcdonalds

Let me preface this by saying that I deal with some pretty severe digestive issues, so I've found that eating 2x per day works best for me. I eat on a strict schedule as this works best for my body. My first meal is always the same, so it's just meal #2 that varies.

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: curried noodles with tofu and steamed broccoli, and a crispy protein bar.

Breakfast 2 scrambled eggs.
Lunch was skipped.
Dinner was shredded potato casserole, 2 chicken tenders with some dipping sauce, and a cherry yogurt.
1 slice of muenster cheese for a snack earlier in the day.

My favorite breakfast is and will likely always be "leftovers from dinner last night" so expect to see that a lot from me. 😅
Breakfast: Leftover roasted veggies (cabbage, sweet potatoes, red/orange/yellow/green bell peppers, also some sliced vegetarian sausage)
Lunch: Same as above, plus a clementine. Also had a handful of grapes (red & green!) and a few peanut butter crackers as a snack a few hours later.
Dinner: Nachos (w/ refried beans, salsa, diced orange bell peppers, & homemade guacamole)

Breakfast: I don't normally eat breakfast but today I was really hungry so I had a small slice of banana nut bread as a late morning snack.

Lunch: Grilled chicken pesto with zucchini and squash, Lipton Green Tea Citrus. Also, had a few Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Dinner: Grilled cheese burrito and nacho fries from Taco Bell, Sweetened Iced Tea, Oreo Cone for dessert.

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast and watermelon.
Lunch: McDonalds nuggets & fries. (takeout 🔨)
Dinner: beef noodle broth made with rump steak, rice vermicelli, beansprouts, brocoli, and garlic.

my diet is THE WORST so this thread will hopefully shame me into being better, i never eat breakfast unless i'm in the office which is never (this is from yday because i don't have dinner until like 9pm/10pm)

breakfast: black coffee
lunch: miso soup and kimchi
dinner: mash, asparagus, fake chicken wings
snacks: more coffee

i'm trying to order takeout less frequently and order for thursday nights only when i go into the office. also trying to develop healthier eating habits, but it's a work in progress...

this was yesterday.
breakfast: oatmeal with oat milk, blueberries, and a banana
lunch: skipped it
snack: grapes and cheese
dinner: salmon, broccoli, and green beans with white rice + 2 shrimp tempura rolls (leftover takeout from thursday night)

Yesterday.

Breakfast: A Bagel and a Banana
Lunch: A Salad, Lite Greek Yogurt, and Blueberries
Dinner: Pasta with Chicken

Yesterday
Breakfast: coffee, yogurt drink, cereal (I don't know what it's called but it consists of corn flakes, oats, and granola)
Lunch: leftover hamburger
Dinner: cheese spaghetti

Today
Breakfast: tea, cereal (same kind as yesterday)
Lunch: Grilled cheese
Dinner: fish, capellini with vegetables (carrot, brocolli, bell pepper, green bean)

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: toasted hummus sandwich on whole wheat bread, a handful of Baked Lay's chips, and a crispy protein bar.

Breakfast: Two pieces of whole wheat guacamole toast, some baby-cut carrots, and a small bowl of raspberries
Lunch: Sandwiches—one peanut butter (I realized I was very hungry very suddenly and needed something quick lol) and one veggie patty sandwich with more leftover guac, mozzarella, lettuce and cucumber slices. For a snack later I had a green apple, some whole wheat saltine crackers, and a glass of pickle juice.
Dinner: Homemade oven fries and sauerkraut with fake sausage

Back