• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you prefer hot dogs or hamburgers at a BBQ?

Which meat do you prefer?

• Total voters
It's alright everyone! I didn't mean to start this war over ketchup lmao

Hamburger of course because they're sooo yummy (with no cheese). I love my red onions on it with buch of other veggies.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no they are bigger then a hotdog. Almost like a sausage maybe? I never thought about it until my boyfriend's american friend had no idea what a smokie was.
I think l had one because l do remember eating something like that and it was huge.

I prefer burgs but if I'm at this barbeque I'd be in the corner with 5 plates of potato salad realistically

I gotta go with hot dog honestly.
I can eat a bunch easily, burgers not so easy.
I have a heat thing with meat sometimes, a food sensitivity that's REALLY dang cool (always resulting in a headache if I eat something that is too hot and takes me down for a few hours) that's cool
So sometimes a hamburger/cheeseburger is too hot to eat so I cool it down but is really good to eat! Sometimes at restaurants, BBQ's with friends or just at home, they make it too pink than what I want so I try to avoid that by simply eating hot dogs

I once went to Applebees and ordered a regular cheeseburger, I always cut up my burger in fourths so it's easier to eat and let the heat escape, and somehow. Somehow each piece (reminder 4!!) was a different color. One practically rare, another medium rare, medium and then well. I don't get it it was so unevenly done and gave me a headache. shocking

A hamburger with mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a pickle please!

if you'd asked me this question as a kid though, I'd have said hot dogs 100%. Growing up, I really didn't care for hamburgers. My go-to was always a hot dog with ketchup.

I'm not a fan of hamburgers. I barely order it at restaurants, there have been one or two exceptions (like if it has a fried egg on top). It's not even taste, cause I've had hotdogs that have tasted far worse than any burger. I just don't like eating burgers. It's too much. ESPECIALLY if it has any pink. I hate pink in beef/steak.

Even though i said vegan burgers are a better option i do love a good burger with herbs to season it and i love it with avacado, roasted bell peppers onions and lots of cheese and sesame seed bun

Never been a big fan of hotdogs, use to hate them when I was little but now I am able to tolerate it. But definitely burgers all the way for me!

I really don't like beef as much as I used to. And I think hot-dogs do have beef in them but as far as I know it doesn't even taste like beef to me LOL. So, I'd either go with that, or neither. Is macaroni salad an option? LOLOL~​

I guess hot dogs since they’re easier to eat plus I like grilled hot dogs over grilled burgers... unless someone makes awesome burgers

I'll take whatever veggie burger option there is. Tastier than a veggie hotdog in my opinion, and you can put more toppings on a burger (like onion and tomato slices)

Hamburgers. I don't know why, but I have to be specifically in the mood to want to eat a hot dog, and that's rare. Like I don't even eat hot dogs once per year is what I mean by rare.

It's tight, since it can definitely be mood dependent and also just depend on how much I want to eat, but I went with hamburger. Burgin' time is always a good time and tends to be tastier than a hot dog.

I’m vegan and I love hot dogs. I’ve tried Upton’s Naturals recently and I had a vegan hot dog at summer camp last year but I don’t know the brand. I even have this hot dog jacket.
I like making my own hot dogs though out of seitan. 🌭 Also it has to be on a poppyseed bun. There is no other way.

Burger please, I smelled someone grilling patties outside recently and it really made me wants some...

Hamburger, simply because it feels more filling and I like that I can at least feel somewhat healthy by adding on some lettuce and tomato. Plus you can’t go wrong with some cheese on there!

Back