• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

do you own any animal crossing merch/items?

I just got this blanket and I’m super excited!!

Attachments

• 94CF93CF-F736-47CF-B61A-F3D32986E566.jpeg
    94CF93CF-F736-47CF-B61A-F3D32986E566.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 8
my boyfriend ordered me a super cute blanket for our one year this year. its so comfy. i always hug up to it at night

I just remembered my bf bought me an animal crossing phone case for my birthday and it has sparkles that move around. It's so dang cute and I love watching the sparkles lol.

i have the majority of the amiibo cards! like 6 amiibo figures? i have peanut and filbert on earrings! i have a bunch of animal crossing stickers, the activity book they did! a colouring book, i also have a top or two! quite a varied amount! haha

I've got lots of their amiibos, some keychains and I bought my sister the ACNH switch

oh and like 130 amiibo cards

I do! Loads of amiibo, plushies, pins, preorder bonuses, stickers, I love animal crossing merch ^^

Yep. I have 2 shirts, a bunch of stickers, amiibo figures/cards, guidebooks, small plushies of my fave characters, keychain/charm, and Dodo shopping bag which was a free Nintendo reward. Most of it is licensed except the stickers, as some of them are from independent artists on Etsy and sites like that. I've been a fan for life and always love adorable merch of things I enjoy. I'd really love to get the manga in English as the art looks great, but it's impossible to find and/or super expensive per volume.

I don't own any official or non official merch of AC so far. I'm new to the game this year.
I agree that the goods sold at the japanese nintendo store are awesome. Wish they would release here in north america.
Looking forward to unofficial fan made merch at my city's anime/game convention (hopefully next summer if not delayed again by covid..)

I've been playing since wild world but was never really interested in buying video game merch since I'm already buying the game itself 😅 that being said amiibos are really tempting since they're both figurines and actually useful in-game so I have my eye on a few of them. but for now I just bought a pack of amiibo cards since they're finally back in stock in the US! I already have all my dreamies in new horizons at this point so I don't have anyone I'm looking for in particular so I'll probably keep any that I like and give the rest to friends

I only have Isabelle's Amiibo figurine. I wish they would sell more here in Singapore.

I have a custom Marina plush I ordered from an Etsy artist and I love her to bits. But I'm sure we have other stuff hanging around our house since as a family we've been playing AC for almost 20 years. I think we have a few of the old Tomi collectibles? Like there was a house that came with a little villager and mermaid furniture and reversible pieces of cardboard with flooring and wallpaper printed on them. It was super cute.

Last edited:
I have amiibo cards, most of the amiibo (my sister stole Celeste from my basket and I decided we were way too old to be fighting in the store over an amiibo,) several sizes of Plush Rover, and a Dodo Airlines hoodie which I imagine I will lose to my fiancee as soon as she sees it. As well, my kids have many different animal crossing plushies I've gifted them over the years and my youngest stepkid has a big animal crossing tapestry for her room.

Back