• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you ship any villagers together?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
We all have shippings we support, however I never thought I would have any in Animal Crossing! Playing my first ever game, I had Cole and Tiffany in my town, and Cole asked me to deliver a present to Tiffany because he was too shy. Ever since then I shipped those adorable bunnies together!

Here's a pic of them from my first town:

And here they are years later on my New Horizons Island!:

Do you ship anyone together??

ken and graham are like a confirmed gay couple i swear

and i think hazel is my bi queen but still hasn't found anyone to date

and theres a lil love triangle bc flora is in love with teddy (they're dating) and nana is in love w/ flora.. lowkey feel bad for nana but thats just life </3

Oh yes. How can't I? They just make it clear they like each other to the point I can't really deny it.
The first one is Velma x Roscoe in New Leaf. They're a very peaceful couple that spends most of their time with each other and don't care about anyone else. It is the most wholesome and healthy couple I have seen so far in my Animal Crossing experience. They're like that old couple that wants to be left alone. They're still going strong.

2022020517225600_s.jpg
velmaroscoe.jpg

The second one that formed was Muffy x Zell also during New Leaf. They have their small harmless disputes but overhaul they get along really well and very healthy. Unlike Roscoe and Velma they like to be involved in the community they are apart of. If there's a problem they act like the mother and father of the whole town 😆 . They remind me of Morticia and Gomez.
muffyzell.jpg
2022022822223300_s.jpg

The third one is Jay x Marlo and of course it came about during New Horizons. Jay was always part of the trio of him, Muffy and Zell plus best friends with my character. Seems those two didn't mind having him around but I kinda felt sorry for him. I wondered how long it would be until he got a partner of his own or if he would stick to being single and being my best bud. Well he found love with Marlo. Not even I saw this coming but I grew to like this pairing. They started as enemies and ended up as lovers so as you would guess their relationship wasn't always healthy. It was very unstable and messy, but that is what the enemies to lovers is they challenge and mess with each other. Now it has finally calmed down and they so precious. They are really aware of each others needs and they have bonsai trees they treat as their kids. Marlo is very protective of Jay and Jay is a bit of airhead but if you mess with him or Marlo it won't be pretty. They're perfect for each other :ROFLMAO:
jaymarlokiss.png
2022021616521100_s.jpg

And finally the most recent one that it is still very new is Petri x Raddle and it is the most messy of them all. I almost feel bad for Raddle, I didn't expect Petri to be so mischevious when I brought her up to the island. She shows interest in Raddle and they even started it up before Jay and Marlo did. The difference was Marlo and Jay didn't really come together until the chaos that was their connection settled down while Petri and Raddle started during their own chaos. So while it was "stable" for a very long time when Raymond came to the island it was clear how fragile this relation really was. Petri loves Raymond and she replaced Raddle so quick. Raymond doesn't seem to me she cares for Petri at all and it is just figuring himself out. Raymond tried to also mess around Marlo and Jay's relationship but Jay, who was the target, didn't fell for it and sticked with Marlo. Now that's loyalty as it should be. Here's the difference. So this is the first pairing I don't know. I don't know if Petri will choose Raddle or Raymond but time will tell. Maybe when in the next game I will get the answers.
2022041219435200_s.jpg

Whitney and Fang (a popular ship I see), Fuchsia and Lobo (from my very first village, distant memory but it's there), Julian and Roscoe.

Oh yes, I 100% do, I love my island couples. We're all one big rainbow on my island 🏳️‍🌈

🐱💘🐿​
Kid Cat and Marshal. Kid Cat started dating in high-school. Cat was the big head honcho jock who had a crush on Marshal, who wasn't in a great place and dealing with stuff. That didn't stop Cat from beliving he had to impress Marshal, as thats what he did, Marshal ignored it for the most part but secretly didnt mind, eventually he caved and told Cat everything. Cat became protective of him and put his promised paths to sucsession behind when he moved to fugiree. Not wanting to loose Marshal. Since then they've been together. They live near each other so I see them with each other alot. They're a fairly playful couple who don't mind teasingly each other, or annoying each other. Marshal even impressed Cat after his little moment that put him on community service for a year.

Marshal wants to further their relationship, but Cat is too oblivious to notice

🦌💘🦌
Bruce and Lopez are my favorite couple to draw in general. Both met in high-school after a fashion contest was held in class, to which Bruce un-surprisingly won but passed the grand prize off to his friend. He decided to leave school after, and Lopez opted to follow Bruce. Making him also a drop out, which he has yet to reveal. Lopez however has no regrets, going where ever Bruce took him, and After awhile of being together opted to try dating, and became a very close couple. Lopez is very flirty towards Bruce, and Bruce only sometimes minds. Lopez's flirtation took many different angles, but Bruce was never against it. They both managed to surprise each other often. And that's what made them as close as they are. Bruce finds Lopez to be the only light he needs in his life to keep him happy.

Their relationship status is a bit of a mystery as they did a drive through wedding once while partying, and refuse to confirm anything to the others

🐱💘🐿​
Raymond and Static also met in high school, Raymond dating his best friend's nemesis (Marshal) Static was at first only doing it to get under Marshal's nerves but actually grew to love Raymond, and both fully committed to each other. Static eventually ran off one day, as well as the well known Perfume Comercial cat diapeared a day after. During which the couple grew closer. Static was very surprised when Raymond decided to follow him. Raymond just wanted to escape being seen as the perfect star, and saw this as his chance. He also didnt want to loose Static. Static was happy he did. They reunited with friends once in Fugiree. Which was two years later

My only married couple on Fugiree so far. They live right beside each other, and are my Rat and Shion as that's the area they're in ^^.

🦊💘🐐
Chief and Sherb met in elementary school, both in high-school known as the school snoops. To which they knew all, and could do all for a price. In elementary school Sherb was dared to interview Chief, and when Chief saw Sherb showed bo fear towards him, he became intrigued. Approaching Sherb multiple times with tasks, or testing to see how he would react. Since Sherb showed no hesitation, he decided to let Sherb in on his secrets. Sherb seeming like an idiot was more then meets the eye, and Chief saw that in him, knew Sherb could easily turn things on him. Chief had a hard time asking Sherb out mostly because the goat was oblivious and took it as a joke. But eventually got through to him. It surprised the goat, but he was very happy Chief wanted to be boyfriends. They were fully dating in high-school and posed as the snoops who kept their staus they had in elementary school. Sherb doing Cheif's dirty work with Intel. They started to calm down on Fugiree and eventually made emends with everyone they went to school with, and became a very casual couple.

They have no plans to further their relationship, as they are perfectly happy how they are

🐰💘🐰
Sasha was apart of a school for gifted kids with Bruce. Where he had remarkable talents he very to 1% shows now a days. He met Toby briefly, who wasn't there for long but did take a liking to him. Toby furthered his idol career into his Sanrio career. Sasha became an off and on student, enjoying, and admiring Bruce. Who was his best friend. After being taken to a Sanrio concert many years later by city friends. Sasha came to recognize Toby on stage, Toby almost ruined the show when fumbled over his words after he saw Sasha, and eagerly became friends with him after the show. Eventually became secret boyfriends. Visiting each other every weekend at Toby's place, even after Sasha moved. Unfortunaltly were eventually found out by the paparazzi. Having a long distance relationship, but it proved hard to keep the paparazzi away from Sasha, who was a bit over whelmed by all the attention.Toby decided to quite his career and move to live with Sasha permanently on Fugiree. Which over joyed some of the current resident fanboys. Since then with no regrets happily dating the Mint bunny. Sasha at first felt bad but now is over joyed to have a special snack buddy with him. Toby grew more fond of island life, then the big city he used to love.

Toby's proved to be close to Lopez in terms of flirtation, Sasha enjoys being around Toby and has failed multiple times trying to propose to him. Toby is a playful type and is thankful for his Sanrio friend's support in his choice.

Last edited:
I‘ve never really been one to ship my villagers (or any animal characters) together unless it’s platonically, but I’ve been lowkey shipping Whitney and Sprinkle together for the past few years. It started off as a mostly platonic, semi-romantic ship, but it might lean more towards romantic whenever I get around to continuing to flesh out and write their story.

I started shipping them when I wrote this story about them for a tbt event. I mostly wrote the story just for the event, but their interactions on my island in-game had me starting to ship them for real. They were constantly hanging out at each other’s houses or at the plaza together, they always celebrated each other’s Birthdays together each year, they would always ask me to deliver packages to the other for them, etc. It seemed a lot of their gifts for each other were make-up gifts, which gave me the idea to eventually add some drama to their story. I was thinking of adding Apollo to my island and making him a potential love interest for Whitney again, since they were exes in the Animal Crossing movie. Not sure if I’m actually going to do it yet, but it would make for some nice jealousy drama writing material, lol.

For now, they still hang out together on my island a lot. I even have their houses right next to each other, and will probably make them roommates on HHP one day as well.

I agree with @/Croconaw, but I do think some villagers are very close friends! For example, Sherb and Julian, Annalise and Whitney, Étoile and Chelsea, Stinky and Victoria, Goldie and Bea, Dobie and Nan, etc!

I ship Stu and Norma, they remind me of an old married couple. The two get along pretty well on my island. They also get along in one of my New Leaf towns, too, as well.

I had Stu tell me to deliver gifts to Norma before. I think she has even attended his birthday party one time.

I saw a post where someone had Ribbot and Cephalobot as roommates on the DLC, and ever since I've shipped them. I think smug and jocks are a cute personality pairing. I

don't currently ship any villagers on my island, but I did have Sly and Beau in one of my New Leaf towns. They had their houses side by side and were always together or in each other's houses. They were 100% boyfriends in that town.

Not a ship, but for some reason i always thought Fauna and Erik are brother and sister

Well, I originally had just one pairing, but now I'm developing a second...

Dotty & Poncho - About two weeks after Poncho moved to my island, I decided to randomly visit his house. This was the first thing I saw:

Yes, that's my YouTube channel. Yes, that is actually me in some of the older videos. No, I don't have a theme.

After this encounter, I began to notice Poncho and Dotty hanging out with each other quite a bit. He came to Dotty's birthday party last year, and the opposite happened with Poncho last Tuesday. I then made up the fact that they have an on-and-off relationship, because there have been long stretches of them not hanging out and vice versa. Maybe one day, I'll write about this rocky friendship in-depth on my journal...

Kyle & Cherry - Right now, I'm writing a short-story series about Kyle having a massive crush on Cherry. However, Cherry is already in a long-distance relationship with her boyfriend, Cyd, that's living in the city outskirts, and thus can't accept Kyle's feelings for her. Lopez is the guy caught in the middle of it all because he's both Kyle's best friend and Cherry's childhood friend whom she trusts. Right now, I'm struggling to figure out exactly how to piece together part 3 of this story, where Cherry decides to meet with Kyle to have a motivational talk so that he and Lopez's island concert is not ruined. I guess time will tell how this will continue...​

Nyot really, which is pretty ironic considering I usually LOVE shipping in other series. (Though I do think Soleil is probably divorced, but I don't know who from.)

Back