• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

do you own any animal crossing merch/items?

I have many, many amiibo cards/figures. Besides that, I have a Fauna plush, Animal Crossing stickers, Animal Crossing keychains, Marshal and Isabelle pajama shirts, and a Marshal cover for my AirPods. I asked for a pair of Marshal earrings and a Marshal tote bag for Christmas, too. My family is all too familar with my AC obsession lol.

35E1CBD2-A9AA-49F2-8341-06ADA52D04BF.jpeg

I won this special Pocket Camp request bag from a giveaway they were having last year!! I also have some Amiibo cards! I’ve been collecting them and trying to get them all but I’ve been tempted to just buy all the popular villager ones from Amazon.

I only have a few offical merch, including a bunch of AMIIBO cards and a nice black t-shirt I found at Jay-Jays (I live in Australia)
067F6171-302B-4AC4-B1BD-173024898537.jpeg

this is almost exactly the same as the one I have (including the same villagers!) but mine is in black. Also my fav villager is on there; Gladys :)

Nothing unique aside from the amiibo cards and figurines. The animal crossing merch is cute but I guess I never felt compelled to buy any.

I think I'd benefit from the housewares but how many mugs or bento boxes do I need? 😅

I have one amiibo card (Melba's) and I think that's it. I don't keep a lot of video game merch, or merch in general honestly. Maybe one day I'll get something Rodney-related from Etsy or Redbubble for the lolz.

I don't buy game merch if it isn't compatible with the game itself, that goes for any game and not just AC. For AC I own a few amiibos and the WA amiibo card pack. Although a lot of the AC merch I see looks really cute, I'm just not the type to spend money on miscellaneous game merch or fan merch like plushies, apparel, stationery, etc. The most I'd do is buy a phone case maybe. I have made fan merch for AC a long time ago just for fun though, because I considered selling them at a con.

I have 1 beautiful Isabelle enamel pin, some stickers, and I am contemplating buying a K.K. Slider hoodie but I am not fully sure if I would get enough wear out of it to justify it.

I had a few plushies from City Folk that I gave to a friend who really loved that game, I got them from a bargain shop! I also have some little phone charms with a fossil on and one with Brewster on that I bought from a game shop around the time Wild World was out, but other than that I've got nothing. To be honest I don't even know if I have the phone charms any more.

Oh I do also have some amiibo cards though

I own some Amiibo cards and an animal crossing style carry case for the switch but that’s it.

I only have Amiibo figures because I could fool my parents into thinking they're super useful for the game. 😂 And I bought myself that DAL bag that Nintendo did for free + delivery cost. I haven't found a use for it yet, but it's cool to have.

I have a mix of official and fanmade merch. I'm very impulsive and buy whatever I can, lol.
Official:
  • Amiibo (cards, figures, although not all of them)
  • Guide books - Wild World and New Horizons
  • The sticker book
  • Plushes (JapanYouWant sells them at good prices)
  • Isabelle Springtime Nendoroid
  • K.K. Slider Sofubi Vinyl Figure (I believe this was a tie-in with the movie)
  • Dodo Airlines shopping bag (MyNintendo EU reward)
  • A shirt from the Uniqlo/Nintendo collab from 2016 (?)
  • Hasn't arrived yet but the K.K. Slider shirt from the BlackMilk 2020 collab
Unoffical:
  • Various prints
  • Bootleg amiibo
  • Stickers
  • A NH journal/diary
  • Tote bag
  • Pins pins pins pins pins
  • Patches
  • Keychains
  • A scale model of the simple workbench from NH
  • A jumper/sweatshirt

I remember when I was younger and played AC New Leaf I went to the mall and saw that they had what I thought were toys of Isabelle, Reese and some others and i bought them all lmao. Only to find out they were these amiibo figurines I had no idea what to do with and just let them sit and collect dust for years lmao. Id looooooove to get a plushie of one of my favourite villagers like beau or something though, that'd be so cute, but im not sure if they even sell licensed plushies for something as specific as that

I have some amiibos off etsy and I also have a book dust jacket for paperbacks with Animal Crossing characters on 😁

I inhale official merch. My favorites to buy are plush, Amiibo cards, figures, keychains, and clothing/accessories. I picked up the limited Isabelle/Tom Nook bowl set recently and a few trading figures.

The only unofficial merch I buy for New Horizons are stickers made by artists and t-shirts. They're gorgeous and I prefer the different art styles rather than their official counterparts. I have been seeing clothing brands collaborate with Animal Crossing recently, and some of their pieces are stylish like this one:

Shirt.jpg

Last edited:
Aside from the amiibo (cards and figures), I have a Reese plush I received from one of the other TBT staff members during Secret Santa back in 2016. I also have a Tom Nook keyring that came with my copy of ACNH.

As far as official stuff goes, I have an Isabelle Nedo and plush, 90% of the amiibos and a stack of amiibo cards.

Other than amiibo cards, I have plushes of Blathers and Celeste that came out during Wild World (or the movie, I can't remember which). They hang from the pull strings of my fan in my room.

Back