• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

do you own any animal crossing merch/items?

ekcomyth

Bells
Does anyone here own any animal crossing merch, licensed or unlicensed? I have a bunch of animal crossing stickers, a few amiibo figuresand also a gardening kit but thats about it lol. hoping to expand. Have been eyeing those merch over at the japanese nintendo store. Maybe i'll use a proxy service to buy and ship.

Last edited:
Aside from Amiibo cards and figurines, I have a sheet of fan-made stickers from Etsy. There isn't nearly enough Animal Crossing merch in North America. It's a missed opportunity given the enormous popularity of the game. Hopefully merch is coming. I wasn't a fan of any of the designs of shirts etc that Hot Topic carried, at all. The Nintendo Japan stuff is amazing and I just don't understand why Nintendo won't release it on other continents. Like...don't you like money? This is not how you do capitalism.

Aside from Amiibo cards and figurines, I have a sheet of fan-made stickers from Etsy. There isn't nearly enough Animal Crossing merch in North America. It's a missed opportunity given the enormous popularity of the game. Hopefully merch is coming. I wasn't a fan of any of the designs of shirts etc that Hot Topic carried, at all. The Nintendo Japan stuff is amazing and I just don't understand why Nintendo won't release it on other continents. Like...don't you like money? This is not how you do capitalism.
i know! keeping some of the merch japan exclusive is a bummer and simply not cool. We're starving for some merch over here too

Just some amiibo figures and cards. My sister decorates these beautiful bottles and I'm hoping she makes me an animal crossing one.

I have a shirt I ordered this past summer. That is is lol. I found it odd how hard it is to get AC merch considering pokemon.. hopefully that will change.

i have one of the bags they were selling at target before (this one), and a hoodie i bought on etsy. my friend who lives in japan also sent me cherry's japanese amiibo card, which was very sweet of her.

i thought i'd be self-conscious being nearly 30 and carrying around a colorful little animal crossing backpack, but i have found that i actually do not care, which is pretty rad. i like the hoodie because it's pretty subtle (it says 'camp new horizons: explore & create' with a picture of the campsite tent on it); you wouldn't know it's animal crossing related unless you already knew about animal crossing.

I have a celeste mug, celeste & resetti's amiibo figurines, a celeste plushie, a tom nook backpack, and a daisy mae keychain that says "on Sundays we turnip". Most were gifts for my birthday from my friends/family who clued into my animal crossing addiction lol

Aside from amiibos, I have a Rover and Fauna plush

I got a sweatshirt with the same design as the pink in-game Dreamy Sweater! It looks nice, but the fit of the shirt is weird on me. I'm not sure if that's my fault or the sweater's, though 🤔 😆 other than that, I have a plush of Reese, but that's technically New Leaf merch.

Last edited:
Hot Topic has a bunch of officially licensed stuff:

I have the Celeste amiibo figurine, some amiibo cards; and the New Leaf keychains that they were selling a few years back at the Dollar Tree.

I have Isabelle plush all the animal crossing amiibos except for the new smash bros isabelle, and most of the amiibo cards except sanrio, one series 4 and about a dozen WAs. I looked at the Punchy plush for christmas but I wasn’t impressed by the quality tbh :/z

I have amiibo cards and figures but I am always eyeing the Japanese exclusive goodies. One day I’m going allow myself to buy. :)

I have the ACNH Switch, and I have a River amiibo somewhere. For my birthday this year my friend bought me a short with Nook and the Nooklings and it says Island Getaway Package.

All the amiibo figurines including collaboration amiibo's, and a few hundred amiibo cards.

ZyovLG9.jpg
I have a tiny little Tortimer + House that I believe to be official - got them from one of those kids gaming magazines when I was younger

Also literally not merch at all its a tiny peice of rock/crystal but it looks a little like the icon for the NL amethystso I keep it there lmaooo

Hopefully one day I'll visit japan or at least have the money to afford import shipping costs and get some of the official merch!

I have a bunch of Amiibo cards (real and not real I.e. the ones from Etsy) and amiibo figures, and I have a t shirt that my boyfriend got me from TH Maxx, it has Timmy and Tommy in it. I feel like Etsy is a really good place for animal crossing merch if you’re not gonna get it straight from Nintendo. The people on there make such cute stickers, keychains, figures, and other items

i have a yellow leaf print bandana from when mynintendo was doing points redemption! i also bought some fan-made stickers of NPCs to put on my switch and dock!

Back