• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you own any animal crossing merch/items?

I just recently bought my first amiibos!! I also have been eyeing up a nook leaf necklace on etsy recently but the shop that sells it is currently on hiatus :(

i own all the games from ww onward, including hhd and amiibo festival, a bunch of official amiibo cards, an unlicensed punchy plush, a handmade 3DS XL case, a little postcard/mini poster of blathers + the museum that my girlfriend bought me, and all the items that came with the switch lite + NH bundle. (three pins and a tote bag, i think?) my sister owns most of the ac amiibo figures, several unlicensed plushies (i think: goldie, dom, sherb, flick, stitches and nook), a licensed nook plush, some custom made amiibo cards, and a big animal crossing poster. not me, obviously, but my girlfriend also owns a celeste pin, an unlicensed celeste plush, and a licensed celeste cushion.

I have some shirts, slippers, scrunchies, a water bottle, two plushies, all the amiibo figures, coasters, and a Redd keychain. That’s all for now...

I have a few Animal Crossing amiibos and did consider getting a sticker book when I was at the store, maybe I'll get that the next time I'm there.

I was a winner in the Pocket Camp sweepstakes so I have a little item pouch. I also have a new horizons bandana which I redeemed with my Nintendo points. I'd love to get some Isabelle Amiibos!

ZyovLG9.jpg
I have a tiny little Tortimer + House that I believe to be official - got them from one of those kids gaming magazines when I was younger

Also literally not merch at all its a tiny peice of rock/crystal but it looks a little like the icon for the NL amethystso I keep it there lmaooo

Hopefully one day I'll visit japan or at least have the money to afford import shipping costs and get some of the official merch!

off topic but omg I had the gengar drink once and now I'm sad I didn't keep the can

I have plushes of Goldie, Peanut, and Rosie (I think those are the villagers? I forget where I put them.) from the City Folk era. They have speakers inside of them which play sound effects from the game. I also have a DJ K.K. plush from New Leaf.

I have the ACNH Official Guide, KK, Reese and Cyrus amiibos, a bluebear sticker from Etsy, a custom sticker of my player from Etsy, Isabelle ears from Etsy and a bell bag.

I don't have any animal crossing merch but I have been seeing this gift box that my game store sells.
You get the following items:

• Nook Inc. Drawstring Bag
  • Bell Bag Blanket
  • Timmy and Tommy Desk Calendar
  • Animal Crossing New Horizons Notebook
  • Isabelle Fluffy Bed Socks
  • Peach Stress ball
  • Turnip Sticky Notes
So I might ask for that for xmas :) although I wouldn't mind getting a Ed plushie

No I don't own anything besides the games. I'd love to get plushies or stickers of my fav villagers but because they are not super popular I haven't seen anything of them being sold, licensed or unlicensed. Maybe I'll take another look now that NH has been out for a while and AC gained a lot more fans!

I have some amiibo cards, a few plushies and a City Folk/LGTTC soundtrack.
the plushies are of Isabelle, Tom Nook and Fauna, and the soundtrack was a reward I got on the Nintendo site agesss ago, when you got those little red cards with 3DS games and they had a code on to unlock points if I'm remembering correctly.
I had a look on the Japanese Nintendo store and wow they have tons of AC merch, I'd love if they put them on UK/American stores.

I have an Isabelle nendroid! She's really cute c:
I also managed to find an Animal Crossing shirt at Hot Topic randomly. It's awesome. It has multiple villagers faces on it and is grey.

I only have Amiibo cards but I would love animal crossing merch, I just am extremely picky. I would absolutely love love LOVE a plushie of Lucky though!

I don't have any animal crossing merch but I have been seeing this gift box that my game store sells.
You get the following items:

• Nook Inc. Drawstring Bag
  • Bell Bag Blanket
  • Timmy and Tommy Desk Calendar
  • Animal Crossing New Horizons Notebook
  • Isabelle Fluffy Bed Socks
  • Peach Stress ball
  • Turnip Sticky Notes
So I might ask for that for xmas :) although I wouldn't mind getting a Ed plushie
which store 👀 might have to nab one myself

Back