• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like to watch Island Flyovers when travel to someone else Island?

I love them, especially because I don't get to explore people's islands during short trades so it's nice to see something other than the airport dock lol. I feel like my flyover doesn't cover much area/is that interesting because of its proximity to my town hall/airport but I do keep it in mind when I decorate.

I do, I think they're great. It's fun seeing what other people come up with!

I believe the only thing I would prefer is if, in future installments, we can choose to have the angle from the left or the right. My flyover would look a look better from the left side rather than the right. Or just let us change where that resident services building can be placed, since that was in the way when I was building that area.

I don't care for them but they can be nice to look at sometimes. Most of the time when I am visiting someone's island, it is for a trade or a quick interaction. I'm not worried about what their island or flyover looks like, so I'm either not paying attention or skip it entirely.

Yes! I love the flyovers! I think it's awesome when people have special designs on their islands specifically for the flyovers.

In fact, I'd love to see even more of the islands during flyovers. Maybe dodo airlines can fly the planes a littler higher, lol.

Yes! I think they're cool. It's a nice small preview.
Post automatically merged:

Yes! I love the flyovers! I think it's awesome when people have special designs on their islands specifically for the flyovers.

In fact, I'd love to see even more of the islands during flyovers. Maybe dodo airlines can fly the planes a littler higher, lol.

Downside is you'd get less detail.

Island flyovers are quite nice, yes! Although I don't trade or play with others as often nowadays, I always enjoyed the island flyovers and it was always exciting to see a glimpse of other people's islands. I definitely remember wishing I could explore some of the islands I visited, though I was usually there for trades. As for my own island flyover, I'm actually not sure what it looks like exactly... My island is still a WIP and I can't recall if any visible parts were unfinished. 🤔

Back