Do you like rain?

YESSSSS. Rain is the most helpful weather is, especially if you plan to be in the bathroom a little longer then usual. Don't need to bring that newspapers because the rain is gonna help you before you first the first article.

What have i become? ;-;

i like rain but it sucks when u have to walk around outside in it ): it is really nice when you are inside and it is raining but pls no wet clothes or shoes Thank

iloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerainsomuch
like idc if its raining it makes me wanna go out more hahaa

I like the rain a lot, the sound of it helps me sleep and there's something kinda cleansing about seeing it

Rainy weather is my favourite weather. I like storm clouds. I like the metallic smell of the sky before a downpour. I like the crisp scent of a spring or summer drizzle. I like the sound of the pattering against my windows and roof. I like the trickle of it down the glass of my window. I like the way my cats will sit, transfixed and staring, at the drops. I love falling asleep to the sound of it. I like standing on a high hill and watching the progress of the storm as it travels over the land, and letting it soak me all at once. I like watching it race down the sides of the street. I like the way the wind picks up and the trees tremble before the storm actually begins. I love the chill in the air and the prickles on the back of my neck before the rain starts.

...Yes. I like rain.

I like the rain but not as much as I used to. I spend a lot more time outside these days so the rain kinda literally rains on my parade.

I love the rain, it helps me have a much more focused train of thought. If theres ever a point when I can't sleep at night I always pull up this app called RainyMood to change the mood a little bit.

I love rainy weather so much!
Probably because I have many fond memories from rainy days, especially time spent at summer camp with my friends. One of the happiest and most wonderful days of my life happened while I was outside on a very rainy day. I love the smell of earth after it rains and I also love thunderstorms - I think they're peaceful and calming and beautiful. There's nothing I'd rather fall asleep to than the sound of rain pattering against my window.

Depends really, I hate being out in the rain. I used to love it and would happily go for walks when there was a storm.
Generally prefer it over sunny days though...I've never been a sun person

i like being out in the rain. if i have a coat to sit on so my butt isn't wet, that is. but i also like taking strolls out in the rain since no one is outside.

I love rain. The sound of it pattering the windows is really calming <3 If it's nice enough outside I'll even stand in it.

I love the rain.

The pattering is such a soothing sounding. I actually really like how rain smells.
As a kid I used to drink the rain. It was pretty fun to do back then. I used to dance in the rain with my boots and jump in puddles with my sister.

Now, I just love the earthy smell and it feels pretty good to stand in.

I love rain and especially the smell before it starts raining. but like i remember that one time in like 2015 I think in may where it rained for a whole month where i live and that was a little too much because like you just couldn't go outside

I love rain too, as long as I'm not caught outside without protect or if I need to get out my house to go do somethin' outside.

I love rain more than sun. Especially storms. Just being able to fall asleep/wake up to the sound of rain, and just stay inside all day.

I like the sound of it when I'm indoors. It's relaxing.

Can't say I'm particularly fond of being out in it though.

It's the best, something about the atmosphere of it, and the sounds of Thunder is just so appealing to me, no idea why, because it's so looked down upon if you happen to like the rain XD

Back