• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like rain?

I love rain!
It's always been so lovely to me; I liked rainy days growing up because I had an excuse to stay inside and watch TV/play games; I wouldn't have to possibly go outside and play with my friends haha (I liked chilling I guess as a kid...) at school, sometimes we could stay in during recess while it rained and play games or use the computers (which was always the best).

I don't like mud, I don't like slipping and I don't like my hair getting ruined from the rainy weather. My dog also does not like the rain and will sometimes just refuse to do his business outside if it's misty. But, it is still probably my favorite weather, it's so pure and nice and beautiful! I enjoy storms too, although huge cracks of thunder can definitely scare me; we had one a few weeks ago that shook my whole apartment building a bit, yikes!

My husband and I are both fans of the rain! He may even like it more than I do. He grew up in Texas and I moved here with my bio. family 10 years ago from California, and I hate Texas; the weather here is terrible among other things and it certainly doesn't rain enough. It either doesn't rain when it says it will, or it just gets really humid- yuck.
We're planning on moving to Seattle this year and people say things to us like "it gets really gloomy there! You can get depressed! Sometimes you don't see the sun for days!" well guess what, we LIKE that. We're tired of being constantly sweaty and gross from the climate in the South. If some people like to be hot, that's fine. Call me crazy, but sometimes I don't care much for sunny days.

Rain isn't perfect but I think it can always make things a little more special. :)

Last edited:
I love rain, I love standing in it and the smell of the rain when it pours down, or after storms.

It rained the day of the Brexit vote, like the universe saw our impending doom.

Rain during warm weather is the best. Rain when it's already freezing out...not so much, especially since I work outside.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

I adore rain from it's peaceful dripping sound and how it makes everything look dark and gloomy. I'm a fan of all things dark and gothic so that can be a factor in why I like it. I'd take the most horrible weather over the Sun with it's overwhelming bright light and sickening heat it brings along with it.

In Thought Boo.png

dunn remember if i already answered this thread but Y E S i love rain sm

Anything that makes the weather cold is a yes for me :)

You would love New England right now, freezing, covered in inches of snow. (At least where I am)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love rain, I love standing in it and the smell of the rain when it pours down, or after storms.

It rained the day of the Brexit vote, like the universe saw our impending doom.

No, I believe Great Britain made the right choice to become independent, The EU system does not work in favor for Great Britain, Why should a developed nation have to pay for countries that don't function as countries economically or as allies? Great Britain will never fall so why do they need support, and lets say that in the case of which they do fail (almost impossible) The United States are great allies with Britain. Im just saying, the choice for Brexit was a fantastic idea. (In my opinion)

Back