Do you like country music?

littletwinclouds

sleepy girl~
Bells
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Famous Mushroom
I feel like country gets a bad rap, but some of it is so good, I think people are missing out by writing it off so quickly!

How do you feel about it?

Personally I love Johnny Cash, the Everly Brothers, and Dolly Parton!

I can't relate to any of it all they sing about is trucks and girls and dead soldiers and jesus. It's ****ing terrible.

I grew up on country music because my grandma and uncle are from the country, so I don't hate it and some songs are nostalgic but I also don't really like it all too much.

Modern country music isn't so good.It all sounds alike to me.I like a lot of classic country music,though.Marty Robbins,Buck Owens,Johnny Cash,Conway Twitty,Tammy Wynette and Patsy Cline were all great singers.

No. To me it's all the same. Sad thing is i live in a place where its popular and it hurts me. My dad likes it too. But whatever, to each their own.

I like the old country music like Hank Williams from when it was about whiskey-drinkin and butt-kickin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the Carter sisters, them girls could sang.

If you mean old country, real country and not that pop-fusion hybrid **** that you find today then hell yeah.

Last edited:
no, but I can listen to taylor swift's old stuff which has pop/rock influence. the rest... gross.

it's the only genre that i reallllllllllllly dislike and generally avoid, but i do appreciate the origins and classics like hank williams and johnny cash of course

I never liked it for some reason. All I can relate to is pop and slight rock-style songs

Country's probably my least favorite music genre. A lot of it sounds the same to me, honestly. The voices easily annoy me and I'm not the type to get irritated easily. There's just something about it that makes me want to turn it off that instant.

If I had to listen to country, I can survive Dixie Chicks and Shania Twain. They're cool. Everyone else can go home. :p

Back