• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like avocado?

Do you like avocado?

• Yes

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I've never had one

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
no. i've always found them gross. and my stomach doesnt react real well to foods that have quite a bit of fat in them so that adds to it.

Avocados are delicious as salsas on chips, or some beans, or anything Mexican really. Eating an entire avocado ON TOAST? I would for sure say "yuck".
I got to try it out a month ago with chips, and I was like, "yum yum why havent I ever discovered this?"
Lesson that needs to be learned: dont eat entire avocados on toast... -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I meant to say, dont eat avocados plain. EAT GUACAMOLE! (I hate avocados just they way they are. Theyre only good in Said-GUACAMOLES!)

It's great, you've just gotta know when it should and shouldn't be used. Personally, I find it great in dips, sandwiches, and salads!

I've only had guacamole, but i don't think that counts exactly so I just said i never had one haha.

avocado spread is also good believe it or not as a topping on burgers and on grilled chicken sandwiches (usually referred to as "California-style")...

Last edited:
I've never actually tried one but have heard so many good things about them from people who have.
I've only tried shower gel with avocado.

I love avocado. I hardly very eat it though, because it's rare to find nice ones here, plus it's pretty expensive in comparison, but I do when I can. I'll eat in in everything, on it's own, salads, dips, as a topping on burgers and things.

Last edited:
Absolutely not, they are insanely disgusting haha.

I love avocado ; v; Good of savory things and sweet things. Avocado smoothie, avocado in sushi, on toast, by itself. It's all good.

i dont like the actual fruit but i love avacado milkshakes. those are heaven.

I think avocados are pretty good. If I eat them, I usually peel the skin like an orange and eat it kind of like an apple (Except the seed in the middle, of course xD)

I really love avocados, but I mean, I'm Californian so I think it's illegal to not like them on everything and in every form if you're from here. I actually just made a bomb Coctel De Camarones with TONS of avocado in it and it's amazing! I love how creamy avocado is and how it adds that to anything. Can cool off something spicy or replace the fat in a meal like as a substitute for mayo or something. I love avocado toast as well, it's so good. The only people I have met IRL who don't like it have a.)never tried it or b.) tried it and were allergic. Like I said, I think at birth all Californians love avocado. Like King Dad said, adding avocado to something is also known as "California Style" pretty self-explanatory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never actually tried one but have heard so many good things about them from people who have.
I've only tried shower gel with avocado.

D-Did the shower gel taste good?

I have never tried avocado, I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to food, and avocados are part of that pickiness. They just seem..weird lol

Back