Do you like avocado?

• Yes

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I've never had one

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
no. i've always found them gross. and my stomach doesnt react real well to foods that have quite a bit of fat in them so that adds to it.

Avocados are delicious as salsas on chips, or some beans, or anything Mexican really. Eating an entire avocado ON TOAST? I would for sure say "yuck".
I got to try it out a month ago with chips, and I was like, "yum yum why havent I ever discovered this?"
Lesson that needs to be learned: dont eat entire avocados on toast... -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I meant to say, dont eat avocados plain. EAT GUACAMOLE! (I hate avocados just they way they are. Theyre only good in Said-GUACAMOLES!)

It's great, you've just gotta know when it should and shouldn't be used. Personally, I find it great in dips, sandwiches, and salads!

I've only had guacamole, but i don't think that counts exactly so I just said i never had one haha.

avocado spread is also good believe it or not as a topping on burgers and on grilled chicken sandwiches (usually referred to as "California-style")...

Last edited:
I've never actually tried one but have heard so many good things about them from people who have.
I've only tried shower gel with avocado.

I love avocado. I hardly very eat it though, because it's rare to find nice ones here, plus it's pretty expensive in comparison, but I do when I can. I'll eat in in everything, on it's own, salads, dips, as a topping on burgers and things.

Last edited:
Absolutely not, they are insanely disgusting haha.

I love avocado ; v; Good of savory things and sweet things. Avocado smoothie, avocado in sushi, on toast, by itself. It's all good.

i dont like the actual fruit but i love avacado milkshakes. those are heaven.

I think avocados are pretty good. If I eat them, I usually peel the skin like an orange and eat it kind of like an apple (Except the seed in the middle, of course xD)

I really love avocados, but I mean, I'm Californian so I think it's illegal to not like them on everything and in every form if you're from here. I actually just made a bomb Coctel De Camarones with TONS of avocado in it and it's amazing! I love how creamy avocado is and how it adds that to anything. Can cool off something spicy or replace the fat in a meal like as a substitute for mayo or something. I love avocado toast as well, it's so good. The only people I have met IRL who don't like it have a.)never tried it or b.) tried it and were allergic. Like I said, I think at birth all Californians love avocado. Like King Dad said, adding avocado to something is also known as "California Style" pretty self-explanatory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never actually tried one but have heard so many good things about them from people who have.
I've only tried shower gel with avocado.

D-Did the shower gel taste good?

I have never tried avocado, I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to food, and avocados are part of that pickiness. They just seem..weird lol

Back