Do you have Stitches on your dreamies list?

Now this is my kind of topic! :D

I love him and he's definitely my top dreamie. I have him in my main town in NL and he quickly became my favorite. I was very lucky to get him in my campsite early on and was my first camper. I love his unique design and his lovable lazy personality. He's such a sweetheart. His popularity is well-deserved imo. <3 I also have a plush of him and it's so precious. ;v;

I also have become his unofficial roommate in HHD and he's also in my amiibo festival town. I'm hoping to get him in Wild World someday.

Ehc6HFJ.jpg

Personally, I don't. I know lots of people love him but I just think his eyes are too weird.

I have in my town of all teddy bears. He is the cutest :)

I don't hate Stitches, but I just prefer other lazies over Stitches. Some lazies I feel like i've really connected with, but with Stitches I don't really feel a connection to him. He's cute which is why I can why a ton of people like him, but he's not on my dreamie list. I prefer other lazies like Pudge and Papi. But my sister has him as a dreamie in her town and he's such a little cutie, but just not someone I prefer other my two lazies.

I had him in previous games and loved him, but eh, he's not special enough to me to want him again.

yes, i used to have this little baby in my town but because i was busy and neglected the game he moved away without me knowing. saddest part of my acnl time so far. anyway, although i lost him hes still in my dreamy list and im kinda lazy to do 16 villagers cycle to get him back so imma just get him in the next ac main game. hopefully he wont hate me and move away next time again...i still fcking hate myself for neglecting the game and losing stitches..

He's really cute and I've had him in the past but he's not on my dreamie list this time around. Maybe later if I get a second game or something.

He's my all time favorite, so yes. The eyes kinda put me off from him for a while but then I really got attached to him. But the memes are pretty creepy

Yup he was on my dreamie list and then I got him. He's adorable, i love lazy villagers.

He's in my town right now. It wouldn't matter to me if he was bottom of the barrel, I think he's precious~

Back