• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have or want to have kids?

Do you have or want to have kids?

• I have kids

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I'd like to have kids at some point

Votes: 73 44.8%
  • I'm not interested in having kids

Votes: 79 48.5%

• Total voters

Cwynne

gay
Bells
Switch
4795-8769-8081
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Ruby
Cherry (Fruit)
Lobo
Spring Shamrock
Personally I'd like to have one or two kids in a couple years, after I'm presumably married haha. I'm curious to see what all your opinions are on the topic~

Last edited:
I'm, admittedly, not a fan of kids. With that said, I'll probably end up having one somewhere down the line.

I don’t have any kids right now, but I would like to at some point. I just hope I make a good mom.

Well im 16, so any chance of having kids near the future is gone

But i would like to have kids in the future, i'd probably make a great mom

No and no. Did I say no?

I don't want to waste even more so-called 'life' on annoying lil brats nor do I wanna spend money on a most possibly miniature version of myself.

I think my husband and I are going to try and start having kids at the end of this year, or early next year (whenever we finish working on our house and can sell it to buy a bigger one, lol.)

I don't like kids, but I'll probably end up having at least one with whoever my future wife is somewhere down the line. I just hope I can be a good dad.

Nope, not really interested in having kids right now. I still have some growing to do myself, so I’m the furthest away possible from being able to raise a kid. That may change in the future though! :)

I don't want kids because I don't want the responsibility. I have nieces and I adore them with my whole heart and a part of me wants my own little one to love and spoil, but I know that I know what I want in life is to be selfish and save money for just my bf and myself, not have to put kids ahead of what we want. That is not fair for a kid and no matter how much I want all the good things that come with being a parent, I will not want the lifestyle. I was abused and neglected as a kid and there is no way I'm ever going to choose to be a parent that can't give myself 100% to my child. That's just irresponsible.

I'd like to have kids. I've kind of always just thought about getting in a relationship and trying to be content with the idea of not being able to have any, but I'd be really happy if I wound up with kids sometime in the future.

I don't want kids, in fact, I don't even want to be in a relationship! I'm staying a single pringle for the rest of my life and that's that!

Single pringles say heeeey~

I do not want to have children, for a couple of reasons. 1, I can't handle that responsibility of having a child in me for 9 months, and that every little thing I do will affect an unborn child who can't do anythin for themselves.
2, children are loud and rude. I don't the the patience to deal with a little screaming brat who will throw an entire hissy-fit just cause they can't wear a certain colour sock.
3, young children cry. Alot. At any little thing. I value my sleep.
4, I'm not at that point in my life to be able to support myself, not to mention a child.
5, just no.

The only way I see myself having any sort of child is if it's in the far future, and I adopted a daughter who is like 13 atleast already. Nothing against boy kids, but I would prefer to have a daughter. It would make talking to them easier about anythin really.

Well, I wasn't sure what to put, so I selected I'd like to have kids at some point. I didn't want to put that I'm not interested because I used to want kids really bad. I wanted three of them, a boy and twin girls. Twins run in my family so it was actually expected that I would have them. But I'm 39 and have fertility issues, so I know at this point kids are never going to happen for me. I was really upset about it for a couple of years, but I'm passed that now and just happy to be an aunt to 4 boys and a new baby girl.

I know adoption is an option and I probably would have done that if it was just myself, but my husband isn't really into kids. So I guess things worked out for the best anyway.

Well, I wasn't sure what to put, so I selected I'd like to have kids at some point. I didn't want to put that I'm not interested because I used to want kids really bad. I wanted three of them, a boy and twin girls. Twins run in my family so it was actually expected that I would have them. But I'm 39 and have fertility issues, so I know at this point kids are never going to happen for me. I was really upset about it for a couple of years, but I'm passed that now and just happy to be an aunt to 4 boys and a new baby girl.

I know adoption is an option and I probably would have done that if it was just myself, but my husband isn't really into kids. So I guess things worked out for the best anyway.

I’m sorry to hear that. :( I’m glad you’ve been able to find fulfillment in other ways, though, and I’m sure your nephews and niece love you. :)

I might adopt but I really don't want to have my own at this point. The thought of being pregnant scares me, some people are nauseous a lot and stuff and I have emetophobia so idk how I would handle that (that probably sounds silly in comparison to the reward of having a baby but this is what I worry about in the middle of the night lol). Not to mention I feel like I couldn't handle the pain of labour. Also not to mention that I'm uh, certainly not interested in conceiving :p

if I don't have kids who will carry on my legacy?

(2, someday, hopefully after 30 lol)

I despise babies as of now. So no, no kids for me. I keep annoying my cat too much. what would happen if i did it to my child?

I can't have children who are genetically my own due to violence I got when I was a kid. But I now have my very lovely nice girl, adopted as my daughter. I do love her and I love babies/children very much in general. It'd be more nicer if more toddlers were in my home, but financially, I don't think I can afford that many.

I love kids and I?d love to be a mom. But who?s going to love me lmao

Back