• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do you have any piercings?

i have my nose pierced on both sides, a flipped up septum and a belly button piercing :)

Only my ears are pierced. The rest of me is and will always remain unpierced. I have this irrational fear of something going horribly wrong if I do ever get another part of me pierced, such as something getting caught in either a nose ring or belly button ring, like clothing, and I can't imagine the pain that comes with that 😬 I also fear that a tongue piercing might come lose in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping and I accidentally swallow or choke on it....

But piercings on other people is something I don't judge and may actually make others more attractive depending on how it looks on them, unless of course it's taken to the extreme 😅

i have my earlobes pierced. i pierced my cartilage myself twice in high school lol but had to take them out and they grew in. i really like the look of piercings but im not sure if i would go through the care for any more again.

i definitely dont have the money to drop for anything right now anyways but i would be open to more ear piercings and nose piercings. i would maybe do my navel but dont really care much. i always thought tongue piercings were super awesome but i dont want to chip away at my teeth, and i think that is a risk with them? not sure tbh but my mom is a dental hygienist and said that to me when i mentioned wanting one years ago. also i knew someone who accidentally swallowed theirs once, but its not like it choked them soo i would be open to doing that possibly. i really love the look of nipple piercings as well but i dont know if i could handle that. like the initial piercing idea of it makes me shudder but i think the worst part would probably be the after care while it heals. i think nipple piercings are relatively quick to heal though (google says around a year to heal yikesss. idk i still think they would be awesome). dermals are cool, but i definitely would never have the guts to get one and not sure where id get them anyways.

tbh my body doesnt really like when i wear earrings, so i never wear them. its probably best if i didnt get more piercings but i love the look of them. i think a septum and some ear cartilage piercings would be great though. i really like the look of all the ear piercings tbh

Last edited:
Had my ears pierced but couldn't wear plugs at work when I first got them. Ended up closing.

Nope. I might get my ears pierced if I just totally fell in love with a pair of earrings, but I'm not generally much of a jewelry person, so I've never really felt the desire to get any piercings.

I used to have my ears pierced quite a few times when I was younger. They were a pain to deal with though, so I just stopped wearing them altogether. I don't plan on getting any piercings at all, and I don't think I'd want my ears pierced for the third or fourth time (I already lost track, haha).

Last edited:
Nope, I don't have any piercings. Sometimes I think about getting my ears pierced, but I haven't done it so far

i have my ears pierced and my right nostril pierced. i had a double helix piercing on my left ear but for whatever reason my body was not a fan of it (even though i was really careful with it and always kept it cleaned) and after numerous infections i just gave up and took them out.

i would like more piercings, just not necessarily sure what at this point tbh

I have my left nostril pierced, and both of my lobes. My ears are super picky, so I don’t wear any earrings. But I keep a plain black hoop in my nostril.

I used to have my lips pierced. Two on the top (angel bites) and two on the bottom (snakebites) but I took them out a few years ago.

i used to have my nose pierced, but i took it out. now i have both of my earlobes, a helix, and a conch piercing! the conch is my favorite.

just basic ear piercings! part of me would love to become a nose piercing gal, or maybe even a helix or something, but atm i'm not overly fussed so i'm pretty happy with what i've got. maybe sometime in the future i'll branch out a bit

I got two piercings on my right lobe. I think I'll get one more and probably two or three on my left one. I partly did it to break free of my school's strict rules which forbid boys getting piercings.

I have my septum pierced! Along with a cartilage piercing on my left ear. Both of my lobes are also pierced. ^^

I've posted before but since then I have 3 on each earlobe, a double helix and tragus on my left, a conch and rook on my right, my tongue, and I plan on getting my left eyebrow done 😌

I'm not a big jewellery person, I'm not a big fan of the feeling of it against my skin. So I've never had any piercings, as much as I think they look cool. At this point as well, I feel like I couldn't be bothered taking care of them If I've gone this long without them. I have considered getting one or two clip-ons though for special occasions.

Back