Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Did you build ALL the rooms and if so, do you regret it each time a villager visits and you have to drag them through every room even though they were JUST there yesterday!!

I paid off my entire house but I haven't decorated it yet. xD

LOL. I have! and it took me a year before I finally got it to that point. I honestly reject their proposals to hang out most of the time unless it's one of the ones I can't say no to, but even then I really like seeing all the rooms and basking in my achievement??

Yep. I do it so I have full space to decorate. And also to unlock the gold exterior.

I've found that inviting them in and then closing my DS for a few minutes makes them leave a lot faster. But I really only do that when I'm not in the mood to play hostess.

I have my house paid off, but I don't let my villagers visit. It takes too long and I never really feel like doing it.

Yeah, I have a full size house and it's annoying when villagers want a tour of the whole thing. D8

I have a full size house but I usually only let them in if I'm going in, and that usually is the case for some reason. They dont really stay for more than 2 minutes since I'm usually looking through my storage or moving items in my house. I must be a boring person.

Also, is it just me or do they always send you super toilets the next day?

Last edited:
I have a full size house for my mayor and my alt in both my towns. I don't mind the visits because really it does NOT take long all you have to do is this-take them to each room for about 10 seconds each THEN take them to the basement. 99% of them will want to leave after about 15 seconds. Then its over. it is very easy to do. Plus you can get cool stuff in the mail. Even a pic.

Try it it works, some times you can take them to each room for less time. It doesn't have to be a long drawn out tour.

Last edited:
My mayor has a full house, but I haven't finished paying off my other characters' houses.

I don't mind the visits. In fact, Alfonso's going to be visiting my mayor's house in less than ten minutes!

My mayors house has been expanded fully. It is rather annoying when a villager comes in and you have to take them through every room but ah well.

The rest of the human villagers houses haven't been expanded much. One has three rooms and the others have two rooms.

Last edited:
I did have a completely upgraded house but in my new town I am probably going to only upgrade to the top floor because then I can fill up the main room without having the entrances to other rooms in the way.

I'm glad my home is complete but I do hate having to take my villagers on the full tour >____>

I fully upgraded my house for the HHA badge and I regret it. I wish I could have kept a one room house.

Yes full with plans to fully upgrade my others in time, i just can't decide on themes for them.

I fully upgraded both houses and I don't mind the tours. It's usually the only time that I see my own houses.

I don't have a full room/size house (missing the back one)

I always reject house tours since I'm on to do something and I feel like the house tours just take up too much time x_x

I have all the rooms but they're not at full size. Only 3 are at full size.

Back