• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you forget to save or how offten do you save your game?

I have a tendency to save before and after virtually every action, especially in Pokemon games. Catch a Pokemon? Save. Level up? Save. About to face a trainer? Save. Beat a trainer? Save. Take a step? Save. And of course if I didn't see the "Saved the game" text I have to save again just to be sure. I think in a typical Pokemon playthrough I spend almost as much time saving the game as I do playing it.

I save a lot. Like really often and multiple saves as well. It's just a habit from the PS1 days I have. My sister once deleted on accident a save file that was really important for me. No backup. It was gone. What did I learn? Save often
I don't play pokemon since the 3rd gen tho. Pokemon blue/red and silver/gold was peak pokemon.

I either have auto-save on, or I save my game religiously. Resetti really taught me that saving is the way to go lol

I am always paranoid that I will just loose all the progress I made so I always make sure to set up auto save or just save after every quest, mission or chapter.

I always save before something major important happens like for example, whenever I play Pokemon I always save before doing a Gym Battle and in Banjo Kazooie I always make a Save Point (I have NSO Expansion btw) whenever I go to a new world.

I’m always paranoid about losing my progress in games from been younger and either forgetting it or the game crashing and having to do everything again so I’m constantly saving while I play, quite often I’ll have auto save on just in case I somehow forget to save.

i never save, i rely on auto save for basically all games, if that doesn't exist then i'm screwed most of the time. otherwise i just never turn the game off and that solves the problem

Back