• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you enjoy minecraft?

Played it a lot last year. I like being in small servers where the people aren't all toxic and mean all the time. I still enjoy it, but I have so many other games to play now that I enjoy more and want to try out :blush:

i like minecraft and its great to play with friends and people who dont judge because i'm bad at it :)

I enjoy it, although it can get a bit boring after a while. I usually play on creative mode (I don't have the patience for survival mode) and just build random stuff. It's arguably more fun to play with other people, so I play with my younger brother a lot.

I still have my first creative world from like 2011 up! Like once or twice a year I'll play minecraft for a few days straight, I keep adding builds in my world, and it's quite interesting to see everything together in one place!!
I used to play minecraft tekkit with friends, but they all ditched the game :( But I enjoy it nonetheless!

I enjoy watching it, but playing it, nah. I don’t really have an interest in playing it. But I like watching it so that’s one thing.

I was obsessed with it from 2010 - 2014, but after that I never touched it again. I played it religiously. I remember watching so many videos about it when survival mode for multiplayer was first released and it was so exciting. I'm just not into it anymore.

i like minecraft but i refuse to play anything other than creative mode. survival mode gives me too much anxiety. ^^;

Never played it and probably never will, as I'm not that much interested in this game.

Same here with me. It was really popular back around 2011-2013, especially with the kids I went to school with, but I never really saw what was so great or fun about it. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Bought it on PS4 just for fun, not so enjoyable, but on the same level of entertaining with goat simulator I think

Yes! I don't play Minecraft as often now as I have less free time but I'll play it now and again. Would love to get back into it. I played a lot a few years ago when my brother was more into it, but unfortunately he lost interest so I just play alone.

YES! I play minecraft with all my friends because why not? I enjoy playing it even though people think it's for kids.

Nope, never have. Played it for a few hours then, after digging myself into a hole so deep that I couldn't get out, I rage quit. xD

a few years ago i really got into playing but only in creative mode? i loved wandering around and making new little places to rest away from my main house and trying not to get lost in caves. i also really enjoyed making sheep pink? those were good times man making glass was fun

I used to play it quite often for a few weeks then i'd have a bit of a break and so on, but i don't think i've played it for over 2 years now, sometimes i miss it but i just cant be bothered playing it alone because i used to just play it with my friends, but they all don't play it now or don't want to play it. :p

I only enjoy it if I'm playing with family or friends (and when I do, I enjoy it a LOT). I used to be obsessed with it when I was younger though.

Back