Do you dress up for Halloween?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Only in Animal Crossing

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
Despite my affection for the holiday, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years. I don't tend to have any parties to attend and am just at home watching horror movies and passing out candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween, so it always feels like it would be a waste of money to get a costume since not many people would see it. That said, every year I am tempted to do so anyway just because it would be another way to further enhance my enjoyment of my favorite day of the year. Maybe this year I'll finally actually do it? Maybe next year? Dunno when, but it's probably an eventuality.

Sometimes, but not much. I never went trick or treating so didn't much when I was little

I never have, although I will kind of will for this year as I have a friends birthday on who's having a dress-up party!
I need to make a start on the costume.

Yassssssssss every year my husband and I go to Halloween parties dressed up.

I started getting our costume ready in April haha

not really. i feel that i'm too old now to dress up and go trick or treating. i didn't really bother at parties either

I usually have at least one costume event to go to each year, whether it's a house party, karaoke, an event, etc. I dress-up more to be a good sport than anything, so I go with one of the same two costume ideas each time: vampire or witch. The latter is a full drag look and takes an age, so I do it less frequently.

I don't dress up for Halloween anymore. I used to go trick-or-treating as Finn the human from Adventure Time, before I finally realized that I was too old to go trick-or-treating any longer.

I had an idea of trying to make a drowning victim costume after seeing some packaging paper that came in the box of something my dad ordered because it was all wrinkly and looked like seaweed. But I need to paint the paper and I just didn’t have time to do it because of how busy I’ve been this year.

i only had in animal crossing... but i feel i want to...

see my profile pic for the costume i want to try & make :D

I did when I was little, but not anymore. I’ve taken an interest in cosplay, however.

I would, it seems pretty fun. Even if I did, I don't know who I'd dress as.

yes, but not in costumes. i dress in lolita to hand out candy. i got a big ass witch hat that always gets the kids riled up

I always want to, but I don't always get everything I need on time. I would really love to cosplay more in general, but it's an uphill battle without a reliable source of income.

Typically no, but I work at a library now and we are encouraged to wear kid-friendly costumes to work on Halloween, so I'll have to dig something up this year. Possibly the Frodo Baggins outfit I reprised so often in high school, over a decade ago? Last year I wore my Starfleet uniform (left over from a previous job's themed event).

Halloween isn’t really a big deal where I live so unless I go to a specifically themed party where I’m expected to dress up, I don’t.

Sure! I normally just dress up for fun every year. It's usually the same vampire costume, though. I don't change it up each year like I used to when I was a kid. Props to those who do!

not now. i stopped trick-or-treating years ago & i don't go to halloween parties anymore.

I generally only dress up in Animal Crossing, however, this year I'm being forced to dress up at work as a minion.

Indeed I do! This year I was going to be J.D. from Heathers, but my mom isn't allowing me to go to school dressed up as him since he...did and wanted to do some not great things, if you know you know. So I'm going as John Laurens from Hamilton instead, since I was sick last Halloween and didn't get to wear that very epic costume.

Back