My Melody Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Golden Scenery
Rotating Fool's Egg
Golden Scenery
Zipper Sakura
I usually don't dress up. The last time I dressed up for trick-or-treating was when I was like 10 lol.

Some years I do, some years I don't depending on if I have plans. They're usually pretty simple though.

not anymore. i've been too old for trick or treating for years, and i don't really have any irl friends, so there's no dressing up for parties or anything either lol. maybe one day!

I only did when I was still allowed to go trick-or-treating. Kinda annoying that my parents got to choose when I was "too old".
I've never been to Halloween parties or anything and unfortunately nobody comes to our house for candy (there's no sidewalk) so there's not really a reason to dress up.

I have dressed up for parties but I’m not going to any this year since I am moving and didn’t have time to put together a costume that is original and creative.

No, I don't dress up irl. The only time I ever dressed up was when I was in primary school. Stopped in secondary and haven't dressed since. I do dress up in AC but that's like a requirement in NH if you want the Halloween prizes.

Oh yes, very! This year, I have decided to be my favorite MK8 character, Male Villager after not wearing it for 2 years. My brother and her girlfriend have made the pants, a better shirt and shoes all on my birthday. I gave my brother my wig that went with it so he can mold it into the hairstyle that Male Villager has, and as of right now I'm anticipating his arrival at my house so he can deliver them all over to my house so I can showcase it on here.

As for Animal Crossing I have went as two characters, those being Prince Peasley and Beat, though the latter I haven't really shown off on TBT, this year I'm looking to be Beat again.

Heck yeah!!

This year I'm being May (ORAS version) from Pokemon for work and then my partner and I are going out as Mia (me) and Vincent from Pulp Fiction!

I don’t think I dressed up for 2021 or maybe ‘cause I wasn’t feeling it and I didn’t have any place to go. If I’m out and about, I like to dress up. It depends on my mood if I dress up just to give out candy.

I usually do to some extent. I'm much too old for trick or treating but I still add a few Halloween themed items to my outfit for the day. Nothing too over the top (Unless I'm handing out candy or going to a party), just usually some cheap Halloween jewelry/accessories I find throughout the month that fit a subtle theme.

I found a little creature prop that sits on my shoulder for this year and I'm so excited about it.

Usually yes! Sometimes it's not an actual costume and is just something gothic-y or themed to the holiday, but I enjoy immersing myself fully in spoopy season. Last year I went trick-or-treating with my niece (I was a dragon!) and successfully stealthily posed as her sister, hahaha, but I still haven't made plans for this year.

I’m definitely too old to be trick or treating so I think the only time I would find myself dressed up for Halloween is if I was going to a Halloween party or something of that sort. My brother in law’s birthday is on Halloween so sometimes he’ll throw a costume party for that and usually everyone comes dressed up. My birthday is the day before Halloween and I’ve always thought of hosting a Halloween party but the thought of it alone sounds exhausting so I usually pass on it lol.

i haven’t dressed up for halloween since 2017, which was also the last time that i went trick-or-treating. i went as a witch. i’m not sure if i’ll ever dress up again now that i’m officially too old to go trick-or-treating; maybe if i ever go to a halloween party or something one day haha

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in several years, but I did in the past. I've been both Saitama from One Punch Man and Qrow Branwen from RWBY.

Back