Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
ahhh i ate rocas and i got a baby jesus~

does that make me a queen? :eek:

Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly hadn't heard of it until I saw Dad posting about it, I've never really been overly religious so yeah, I'd never heard of it before. I do enjoy cake, so I mean I would totally get in on that cake action. (I would totally choke on the figures though...)

I think it's just more popular in some countries, area than others. My family is not religious at all but we kept the tradition because doing it for generations I guess.

The time I celebrated Epiphany was in elementary school. Twas in a private catholic elementary school. We celebrated every year in class and ave a mini fun party. :D

turns out that Rosca i bought from Walmart was made in Mexico, so the fruit strips on it are made of a fruit i'd never even heard of before, that grows in the mountains there, the tejocote...

was tasty!

Yesterday I didn't even know what it was before my French teacher had us do it in class. She hid a bean wrapped in tinfoil in ours because she didn't have enough of the little figurines. I saw where it was when I was picking my slice, but I didn't really want to queen so I let one of the kids behind me get it.

turns out that Rosca i bought from Walmart was made in Mexico, so the fruit strips on it are made of a fruit i'd never even heard of before, that grows in the mountains there, the tejocote...

was tasty!

Now I want that...

Huh, I've never heard of this cake thing before. We have the day off but other than that, I'm not aware of any ways it's celebrated here.

I saw it listed on my calendar. I have no idra what it is so no I dont celebrate it.

Back