• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he can, but it would be a hassle not only for the RNC but also since election day is right around the corner. I could be wrong though, considering it's never happened before.

They can't. Ballots are already being printed and early voting has already started in some states, so they can't just do some bait-and-switch thing and make votes for Trump count for some other Republican since that's literally undemocratic. The only reason for the party to pressure Trump to drop out is if they just want to concede the presidency to Clinton and focus on keeping the House and Senate without the distraction of Trump.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So how did the debate go? Care to summarize it?

It was mostly boring tbh. Neither candidate said anything new or interesting. Basically all the debate did was reinforce people's opinions about the two candidates.

Last edited:
I'm not too happy about supporting Trump. I don't want him to drop out.

I have the save sentiment towards Clinton. I'm not too happy about supporting her, but I have to settle for her since Bernie didn't get it and Johnson is an idiot this year

Well from what I understand, if he does drop out or is forced out (The RNC is still talking about that), then it would likely go to Pence. However, he's not much better

They can't. Ballots are already being printed and early voting has already started in some states, so they can't just do some bait-and-switch thing and make votes for Trump count for some other Republican since that's literally undemocratic. The only reason for the party to pressure Trump to drop out is if they just want to concede the presidency to Clinton and focus on keeping the House and Senate without the distraction of Trump.
I've read otherwise though? That they could, but it would be just too much of a hassle to do so, just exactly for the reason that you've mentioned. The ballots and the early voting

Last edited:
I read an interesting article on what may happen if Hillary loses the election (while Republicans keep the house and the senate)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...emocratic-party-if-clinton-loses-the-election

I'm not sure if this is true, but it could mean we would go back to the 1980's when the Republicans dominated the governments. I would love to see Obamacare get repealed and see political correctness get reversed.

I read an interesting article on what may happen if Hillary loses the election (while Republicans keep the house and the senate)

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...emocratic-party-if-clinton-loses-the-election

I'm not sure if this is true, but it could mean we would go back to the 1980's when the Republicans dominated the governments. I would love to see Obamacare get repealed and see political correctness get reversed.

What do you consider as "Political Correctness"? As a lot of the "political correctness" could be deemed as acting as a decent human being and be more considerate and sensitive to others instead of being ruthless.

And as for Obamacare, I know it has it's issues (which need it's working out), but to repeal it in my eyes would be a bigger issue altogether. It benifits so many (such as my self, couldn't afford insurance without being on my parent's insurance because of the 26 year old clause.)

What do you consider as "Political Correctness"? As a lot of the "political correctness" could be deemed as acting as a decent human being and be more considerate and sensitive to others instead of being ruthless.

And as for Obamacare, I know it has it's issues (which need it's working out), but to repeal it in my eyes would be a bigger issue altogether. It benifits so many (such as my self, couldn't afford insurance without being on my parent's insurance because of the 26 year old clause.)

I wouldn't talk more about the second part because many people oppose repealing it just as much as many people still supported repealing it. But what I meant for the first part is what social justice warriors were fighting for (which is silencing people as labeling everyday speech 'offensive'). Back in the 90's, only the conservatives opposed political correctness. But now, it went too deep to where it's scorned by even the moderate left and mid-left.

It's kind of funny that the article got posted hours before the Trump video which has sent the GOP in disarray over Trump. It's true that Democrats have been getting destroyed at the state and local level, but things can turn around quickly. The Republican party was a mess after the 2008 election but recovered in the 2010 and 2014 midterms. Whoever wins the presidency will probably face a major backlash in 2018 because that's the way midterms usually work and both Clinton and Trump are historically unpopular candidates. The deep Republican "bench" got defeated by an amateur in the primaries this year, so that doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot.

Um??? Obamacare is the reason I get my insulin???

I wouldn't talk more about the second part because many people oppose repealing it just as much as many people still supported repealing it. But what I meant for the first part is what social justice warriors were fighting for (which is silencing people as labeling everyday speech 'offensive'). Back in the 90's, only the conservatives opposed political correctness. But now, it went too deep to where it's scorned by even the moderate left and mid-left.
I don't really see that as a huge issue as it's being made to be? Yes, there are people that are wanting to censor "everyday speech" as offensive, but I think the anti-PC rhetoric is thrown widely out of proportion, and two we are socially different than we were in the 90s or even in the early 00s we're different. Some things aren't appropriate anymore, something that might've been okay in the 50s wouldn't necessarily be okay in the 80s or 90s. I don't believe in censoring everyday speech, however I do think that some things are inappropriate to say or do in today's culture

I used to think so, but now I'm not so sure. I really can't stand the guy, but Hillary scares me. She is satans spawn. Both of them make me sick.

after the tapes came out many conservatives turned on him
meanwhile trump is using the rape victim clinton fought against as a tool

lets be honest, both of them dont give a **** about rape victims. they dont care about me. they dont care. its all about what gets them in power. but i dont know whats worse, someone who defended a rapist and laughed about it, or an actual rapist himself. (trump is being accused of rape by multiple people, including a 13 yr old girl)

lets be honest, both of them dont give a **** about rape victims. they dont care about me. they dont care. its all about what gets them in power. but i dont know whats worse, someone who defended a rapist and laughed about it, or an actual rapist himself. (trump is being accused of rape by multiple people, including a 13 yr old girl)

As well as a woman staying married to a rapist (cough Bill Clinton). We have some grade A people in the government, yay America!

i guess the good thing about hillary winning is that white house policy towards russia will take a more hardline direction. she'll remember kremlin attempts to sabotage her campaign.

Actually I digress, I'm pretty certain that Hillary does care because of the SCHIP program (and how it/obamacare gets me insulin)

Actually I digress, I'm pretty certain that Hillary does care because of the SCHIP program (and how it/obamacare gets me insulin)

Are you going to keep bringing this up? No one cares about your insulin. I'm talking about rape victims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hillary doesn't care about me, I'm just a pawn for her to use to get the feminist millennial vote. She never cared about rape victims like me. She's married to a rapist anyway, I don't care about either of them. She loves a rapist, Trump is a rapist. Both are scum and only care about themselves, neither of them care about rape victims at all.

Back