Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully that new tape will be the nail in the coffin for Trump. Anyone who still stands by him truly is in the basket of deplorables.

I was actually hoping that he drops out. He said that he will never drop out, but there is no choice. He must drop out.

It is clear that George Bush was a better person than Trump is. I would rather have him run for office for a third term than have Clinton or Trump.

Hopefully that new tape will be the nail in the coffin for Trump. Anyone who still stands by him truly is in the basket of deplorables.

I still can't believe that, after that tape came out, people still support him.

I still can't believe that, after that tape came out, people still support him.

I KNOWW! I've seen a few of my family members who are Trump supporters try to defend his actions by trying to compare it to 50 Shades of Grey.

The huge difference here, is that Donald Trump is a real person, running for the highest position in our government. If he wins the election, he's going to be the figurehead of our country, a role model to boys and girls, just as how Obama is. Do we really want our children to grow up and think that his actions and comments are acceptable? We as a collective, keep making excuses for this deplorable piece of trash, we either thought his actions were funny and didn't think that he was going to get far (Republican Primaries), and when he actually became the candidate people started to ignore the bad he's said/done because they solely don't like Hillary (even after she was cleared of Bengazi and her email scandal). Trump is a monster through and through in my eyes, and he wont be able to change my opinion of him.

I believe that this might be the final nail in the coffin for him. He's done. And he's going to be dragged so far into the ground at the Town Hall Meeting/Debate tomorrow night, because this is a hot topic, he's going to be grilled by the audience I already know. I can almost see this being another debate victory for Hillary

Last edited:
Here's Mike Pence's Tweet:
mikepence.jpg

Here's Mike Pence's Tweet:
View attachment 185450

There was a time when I wondered when he would say or do something that would make the GOP turn from him and realize what a massive mistake they made. Bashing Muslims, the LGBT community, African Americans, etcetera, didn't do it. But a decade old audio file basically admitting to sexually assaulting women seems to have finally done the trick.

Well...better late than never, I guess?

After that tape got released, I don't think I've ever despised a presidential candidate so much before in my life. It may be from awhile ago, but something like this is inexusable.

Last edited:
You know, I would not defend Trump anymore. I never even liked him. However, I do believe why the media kept looking back at Trump's history of being a bad man.

Trump planned on passing anti-libel laws so they can't make him look like an idiot when he becomes president. He also wanted to deport all the illegal immigrants and ban Muslims from entering the US. The news and media fears that Trump will do this. They fear Trump more than anybody fearing anything. So they continue looking back into his history to show how bad of a man he is, so people can't vote Trump.

Now if you want to know why he still has supporters. Other than the true supporters, people are still supporting him because they felt that Obama did a horrible job on our country (and they're right, he did a bad job), and they don't want Hillary to win the election. I honestly feel that Hillary would do more damage to the US than Trump, but we'll be way worse off if Obama got a third term. IMO, Bush deserves a third term more than these two deserve a single term.

Because of all these releases of his history of racism, misogyny, and other horrible stuff, it's time for him to drop. He is too stubborn to leave, but he needs to go. Hopefully, both Clinton and Trump gets arrested so we'll be left with Pence and Kaine.

The Presidential Debate is about to start. Obviously Trump's tapes are going to be brought up, but what else will you hope will be mentioned. What questions do you hope the audience and the moderators ask? Who do you think will come out on top of the debate?

As saddened as I am to say this, I feel like Donald is beating Hillary in the debate right now.

So how did the debate go? Care to summarize it?

Trump's tape from 2005 was brought up at first and he started to excuse it then deflect it by saying things along the lines of "I'm the guy thats going to help beat ISIS" Pretty much said anything to get off the topic. But both moderators called him out on it.

The moderators brought up Hillary's emails, Trump went on the attack, Hillary the defense. Then Trump accused the moderators RIGHT after they got done talking about her emails of "Why didn't you guys bring up her emails, you bring up this from 11 years ago, but not her emails. This feels like it's 3 vs 1."

Then suprisingly the rest of the debate was somewhat civilized (only to a certain degree) afterwards though. Although Trump did interrupt a lot as usual, and both candidates went over time a lot

I'm still supporting trump because I still think Hillary is a lot worse than Trump. And I'm not a deplorable BTW.

Do you support his comments though? A lot of his supporters keep dismissing his comments, no matter how atrocious what his words or actions are.
I don't support his comments he said. Most of the stuff I disagree with. It is too late for him to drop out.

Last edited:
I don't support his comments he said. Most of the stuff I disagree with. It is too late for him to drop out.

I think he can, but it would be a hassle not only for the RNC but also since election day is right around the corner. I could be wrong though, considering it's never happened before.

Back