Do you actively get your fortune told?

Do you actively get your fortune told?

• Yes

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 48 71.6%

• Total voters
I don't really care for that, but I only do it for the shop so I can complete my main street

I tried I really honest to god tried to get my fortunes read but... I got the Lovely Phone before I ever saw Katrina, and since they do the exact same thing, it always bugged me paying for something I could get for free. I got my fortunes read anyway until she set up shop on Main Street and kept going hoping for her to offer selling me those hats I see ppl getting from her but she never offers! And ppl don't go into any specifics on how they got them from her! I get so frustrated I just gave up :/

All right! About 30 minutes after I posted, I played my game and Katrina was there. I got my fortune told and she asked to open a shop! I'll have it tomorrow and I don't have to see her anymore! :D

I am at the moment, just to get my main street filled out. After that, though, I'm probably not going to waste my time.

In Katrina's thing? No, I have the lovely phone. But even then I'm usually too lazy to go ring it, or I just forget, so the answer is no either way.

I do once in a while just because I get bored and it looks cool in 3D When she takes you into "space".

I used to visit the tent everytime it was on my plaza but now i don't anymore since i got the Fortune Teller's shop and it is not really a special thing to get your fortune, if that makes any sense lmao

no. i think it's kinda unnecessary and pointless to actually know your fortune or something. i do get my fortune told to get her shop though.

I do, but only to get the shop up on main street. After that, I don't really go see her. I have the lovely phone, anyway. So I can just use that instead.

I do, but only to get the shop up on main street. After that, I don't really go see her. I have the lovely phone, anyway. So I can just use that instead.

same here- plus i visited her until i got the 2 lucky item hats, even though she charges an arm and a leg for them...

Got the game on release date and did visit until I got the lovely phone.
All mayors have the same fortune and the guest town is 2 months ahead. Write down the lucky item of the day and what type of luck she had. If I'm due for a ping I wear the lucky clothing.
During the summer someone used the phone and Katrina and kept track of what each said. After awhile there was a pattern and the poster could tell what fortune they were having from just using the lovely phone.

If I have a character who's having a bad luck day I'll talk to her to see if I can get an item that will help. I did it all the time to open on Main Street just for game completion otherwise I never use her.

I unlocked the shop for Main Street but have only ever really gone there since just to get the hats. If I were more of a roleplayer, I'd probably make a point of going there since it fits my horror-themed town. But alas, Katrina's shop goes generally ignored. It's just a bit redundant since I have a Lovely Phone in my house.

I'll go visit her when she's in town and is still open. Since she doesn't visit a lot, I don't get my fortune told very often.

I did in the Gamecube version. The one time she was in my New Leaf town, though, I was so hungover that I didn't get on until she had closed shop. I have learned that it is time for a lifestyle changed, and that does not include less New Leaf playing time.

Back