• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

do u shave ur legs in the winter

do u shave ur legs in the winter

• hell no

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • yes im not gross smh!

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters
not even in the summer anymore tbh. super lazy and my skin gets too dry and itchy. my partner is just gonna have to deal with hairy legs

rarely. i just get so lazy and no one will see them except for my super accepting boyfriend, so i just don't bother. i will shave them if they get out of hand though lmao.

as much/little as in summer tbh. never wear shorts in summer so i dont shave because others will see my legs, i just shave if i feel like it and because i like having smooth legs. sometimes i cant b bothered to do it but sometimes i do ssso uh

I don't shave during the winter unless my clothes make the hair hurt (sort of hard to explain here). If nobody's gonna see my legs, I don't take up my time and energy getting rid of the hair.

In general (so not just in the winter) I shave whenever I have gym class or want to wear shorts/ go swimming. I get too lazy cause for me it takes ages to shave my legs so I just wear jeans all year round anyway.

I'm far too lazy to shave my legs when nobody is going to see. If I'm in a relationship I do shave but that's mostly because I find the feeling of smooth legs much nicer. I have no problem with what other people choose to do or not to do (i.e., whether or not they shave), but that is my preference.

Honestly I don't shave much at all. Not that I don't grow hair, I do. I'm just super lazy. The few times I do shave are when it's for an event. Otherwise, enjoy the view of my sparse hairy legs :D

I used to but my leg hair is pretty light so I let it grow out till it keeps me warm and only bother shaving when I have to wear a dress without tights or if Im bored in the shower tbh.

I never shave my legs anymore. back when I actually bothered, no, I didn't shave them in the winter. why bother lol

I shave because it is uncomfortable x.x I spend most of my time in bed anyway to keep warm though

Back