• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

do u shave ur legs in the winter

do u shave ur legs in the winter

• hell no

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • yes im not gross smh!

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters
I shave regardless of the time of year lol

probably every other day or so.

I haven't shaved my legs since like June because I wasn't allowed to for a few months and then when I came home it's like why bother? No one sees my legs anyway.

I still do, just not as often because I always wear long pants lol
but I don't really like bodily hair, so I still do anyways

I shave year round. Can't stand the feeling of stubble rubbing against the inside of my pant legs.

I can't understand why it's 'gross' if you decide not to shave your legs? I don't shave my legs during winter since I don't expose them because it's far too cold. In fact, I even saw a woman the other day who was wearing nothing but a short skirt and a leather jacket. She must have froze! I have no reason to shave my legs during winter. :)

I rarely shave them, like every once in a while I will but yeah I hardly do, like maybe if I'm doing something special or just want some self care so I do a scrub and shave them so I feel like a dolphin for a while. But it's only randomly, never consistent.

i shave all the time because i feel icky if i don't so yeah it doesn't matter what season it is

I don't do it as regularly as I do in the summer, but I still do it once a week or so. It doesn't bother me as much. Plus the hairs on my legs are quite light coloured anyway so you can't really see them. :')

every other day, sometimes everyday in summer.
i do dance every day (ballet, tap, contemporary, pointework etc etc)
so im in leotards a lot so i basically shave my entire body because if u have hair on your legs or other areas that is visible, you get hardcore judged.
then again, as i have light blond hair it isnt v visible, but eh, im paranoid i guess

Nahh. The most I ever shaved my legs was a couple of times a year but now I've stopped shaving them altogether.

yes, but not as much as in the summer. i don't wear shorts much regardless of the season but i can only tolerate hairy legs up to a certain point before i have to shave them

I've never shaved my legs, waxing is so much easier and lasts so much longer!

nooope. I've got a formidable winter coat rn that would put a tarantula to shame!:p

In the summer I shave them every couple days and in the winter I shave them every couple weeks. I'm always torn between not wanting to bother but also personally liking having smooth legs

I do it sporadically no matter what time of year it is. Unless my legs are going to be showing, I'm not shaving them. Razors are too expensive, even when you get them from bulk sites with huge discounts, and that's not even figuring in the time and effort it takes :p This is one beauty standard I could really do without, tbh. It's annoying as hell. But I'm extremely pale and my hair is extremely dark so yeah, unless I want to open myself up to comments about how "gross" leg hair is, I gotta do it. Bleh.

Back