• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

do u shave ur legs in the winter

do u shave ur legs in the winter

• hell no

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • yes im not gross smh!

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

nintendoanna

Bells
Switch
2902-9478-7785
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Lobo
Cake
just curious bc a lot of ppl do and im???? amazed????? who has the motivation for that
bc i don't or at least not everyday like i do in summer bc if i don't shave AT ALL until spring im literally chewbacca

Last edited:
I shave my legs all times of the year. Every few days or so. I don't shave them for anyone but me. I think shaving feels great.

I never shave them except for special occasions. I shaved for a wedding this week but I'm fully expecting to not do it again until the next time I'm going to a formal event

I do sometimes just because I like feeling my smooth legs lmao

It doesn't really matter though 'cause my hair grows back within like a few days

Every other day. I take track and we practice every day. It's getting colder here in California so i'm probably going to start wearing my sweatpants now though.

I do but not as often as I would in the summer, where my legs are exposed. I can't stand the feeling of leg hair so I begin to freak out when it gets too long. It starts to feel awful when you slide pants or socks over the hairs. Bleh!

I like to keep my legs smooth all the time so I shave twice a week no matter what season it is. I don't have much leg hair to begin with, so it takes less than 5 extra minutes in the shower.

Nope I don't do anything during the winter. When it's warmer then I wax my legs.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't. But I'm also single so I don't really have a reason to anyway!

Yes! Idk why honestly... It's just nice to have them smooth most of the time. The longest I leave them is two weeks at the most and it makes me feel pretty miserable. I usually do them once every five days, any sooner than that really irritates my skin.

i only do bc i have sports and we wear shorts
otherwise i wouldnt

The only reason I shave my legs is for school, and for school my uniform shows my legs so I do, but it only takes a few minutes of time to do it. Other than that I usually don't.

Back