• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Do any of you have "parks" in your towns?

I have the tiniest park in my town! But I actually really love it. ; w ; It's a tire toy with two special stumps behind and to the sides of it with a sandbox behind those. It lines up so nicely and I planted a tree or two and a few flowers. My villagers LOVE the tire toy lol I get some super cute pics of them sitting there! (The stumps too omg) The foliage is still a bit of a wip but it's mostly together. c:
I'll have a larger "adult" park with a fountain and statues but I think I'll always love my tiny kiddie park the most. >w<

Maaaaan, makes me wish there was a tire swing in the game! Or a slide and other such fun playground stuff, you know?

Yes. It's in a perfect spot too by being bounded by the concave bend of a river. Check it out by visiting my dream address. I used the metal bench, fountain, and streetlight. The DA is in second spoiler of sig. Just go toward the center of town, the park's south of the river

Last edited:
I sorta have a park, it has a fountain in the middle and a bench behind it and a lamp on each side of the bench then it's filled with hybrids. You can visit my DA to see it if you want :)

Yeah I had a simple park but stitches moved in and screwed everything up so that kinda sucks lol anywho its in my dream town and it's not the messed up since I updated a while ago :)

I do! It's right outside of my train station area. Always changing it around so I don't really have a solid photo. ;_;

I'm planning on making a park but I just need the villagers to suggest the pwps for it.

Back