Do any of you have "parks" in your towns?

You guys have great parks, gosh. I feel like the area I'm working with is a bit small now compared to everybody else's... I'll see what I can do. :3 You can keep the pictures/etc coming! It's better to have too much inspiration than too little~

Maybe if you put bushes in a huge heart shape, you could make a cute little park/garden inside! Just an idea I had.

Maybe if you put bushes in a huge heart shape, you could make a cute little park/garden inside! Just an idea I had.

I feel like the heart would have to be pretty big to fit PWPs in there, and I believe you can only connect the bushes up to 12. Unless I leave a space open on either side, then maybe that would work! The space I was thinking of making my part isn't big enough though. D:

I want to have one but then...Blanche my lady queen moved on top of the perfect spot and there goes my lovely park ;_; but I have a small small one in font of Rizzo's house~ specially made for him^^

I'm interested in making a park, and think the pictures in this thread are really impressive.

However, how do you keep villagers from moving in on top of it? Just fill it with PWPs?

my town of Rosewood has a park :3 I'm kind of overly proud of it even though it's not much to look at x)
It's got the jungle gym, sandbox, and tire "toy" of course, though I'm thinking of moving some of them over but my park's so small that I dont have much room to do so or else risk killing some bushes :C

To the southwest of it, i have a "camping" area with a campsite, trees and a hammock overlooking the cliff-side to the beach! I hope to include either a bonfire (not too fond of how HUGE it is tho..) or some log benches to the area just below and slightly to the southeast of my park, as for now its covered in a ton of random flowers and some trees lol c:

I plan on introducing a drinking fountain and maybe chair (the white one that I can't think of its name) to the park area itself, one day.
My DA is in my sig c:

ehehehe Akina has a pretty park. You might wanna stalk Akina down. Of course you saw nothing here! *ninja smoke bomb outta here*

Awwh you <3 It really makes me happy that you have mentioned me in this thread :D Yay!

OT: I have a secret garden/park-ish thing in the western part of my town. You can check it out if you go to my dream town :)
I have a fountain, two flower archs and a metal bench :) And bushes, trees and lots of pink flowers :D

My park is in the northeast area of town by the cliff overlooking the beach. :)

HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG

I'm trying to make a mini park with a picnic blanket or the reading mat qr code inside, surrounded by bushes and cedar trees~<3 I'm also planning to put a sign near it saying "park" ~~~ I need bushes first though >.< and trees!

I have a park to the right to my town hall and it kinda extends behind it but the behind part is not ready at all. >.<

I'm so sorry I didn't get back before this. My town with the park named for KODY is Puddleby and my mayor is Poppy.

4200-2502-7834
That's the dream address of my old town...
I just got the dream suite today in my new town so I haven't had time to see if my old town's dream is still active or not... so, not sure if it is still active.

I had an orchard with flower clock...
And a playground park by retail...
But I think those are the only "park" things I had.
EDIT :: forgot I had a spot that had a lot of paths with a statue fountain and two metal benches that was place between two bridges... Kinda park like?

I should get the dream address for my new town tomorrow, but I have a nature park around my campsite.
It has a fruit orchard for like woods, and luck gave me a special stump by the campsite... and I put a suspension bridge going to it...
Once freya moves, I hope a villager will request a log bench PWP so I can but that where her house is.

Last edited:
I've got 2! There's a zen garden surrounded by topiaries and bushes on the west side, and in the easternmost corner there's a small park with a tire toy, benches, hammock and some trees. Check 'em out on my dream addy if you want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks 4 ur contribution

LOL right??

I've got 2! There's a zen garden surrounded by topiaries and bushes on the west side, and in the easternmost corner there's a small park with a tire toy, benches, hammock and some trees. Check 'em out on my dream addy if you want!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL right??

Your town is super gorgeous. ;-;

Gah, I'm so happy this thread exists! I've been planing my own park in a small vertical space, so Ive got to look into just how much room Isabelle wants for the jungle gym. I'm thinking of putting winding paths around the PWP, maybe go for some colorful bricks to match the jungle gym.

I have a "playground" area by my Re-Tail (tire toy, sandbox and jungle gym). I was also planning to put one in the area behind mine and Walker's house, but then Fang moved in that area.

Back