Do any of you have "parks" in your towns?

I have the tiniest park in my town! But I actually really love it. ; w ; It's a tire toy with two special stumps behind and to the sides of it with a sandbox behind those. It lines up so nicely and I planted a tree or two and a few flowers. My villagers LOVE the tire toy lol I get some super cute pics of them sitting there! (The stumps too omg) The foliage is still a bit of a wip but it's mostly together. c:
I'll have a larger "adult" park with a fountain and statues but I think I'll always love my tiny kiddie park the most. >w<

Maaaaan, makes me wish there was a tire swing in the game! Or a slide and other such fun playground stuff, you know?

Yes. It's in a perfect spot too by being bounded by the concave bend of a river. Check it out by visiting my dream address. I used the metal bench, fountain, and streetlight. The DA is in second spoiler of sig. Just go toward the center of town, the park's south of the river

Last edited:
I sorta have a park, it has a fountain in the middle and a bench behind it and a lamp on each side of the bench then it's filled with hybrids. You can visit my DA to see it if you want :)

Yeah I had a simple park but stitches moved in and screwed everything up so that kinda sucks lol anywho its in my dream town and it's not the messed up since I updated a while ago :)

I do! It's right outside of my train station area. Always changing it around so I don't really have a solid photo. ;_;

I'm planning on making a park but I just need the villagers to suggest the pwps for it.

Back