Do any of you have "parks" in your towns?

Krissi2197

wolf pack fanatic
Bells
Switch
4328-6962-9201
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Apple (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Small Mailbox
I have the perfect spot in my town for a park, but I don't know where to start! Do any of you have parks in your towns? What PWPs do you have? If you have a DA, can I have it so I can go see it for myself?

You may post pictures! I just don't know where to start with this and I don't want to mess anything up for myself. D:

I'm trying to make one. But this stupid ice Olympics abomination of a penguin is in my way of making a beautiful placement of the Rip off Eiffel Tower and a few benches. Stupid penguWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I have an illuminated park with pink and purple hybrids along with pink hydrangeas. As someone who's developed their entire town, I can help you with a few pointers. :)

Make sure your park location is exactly were you want it, and place down your main PWP. What color is the project? Think about complementary colors when you're choosing your flowers, bushes and trees. A cedar park is nice, but cedar trees only grow in the northern most area of town so be careful about what you plant. Choosing a single tree type or single fruit tree gives overall unity to your park. I have a pink park that's surrounded with peach trees, and it's very pleasing to the eyes!

Now consider your bushes. Bushes take a long time to collect and grow, so choose a single bush type and focus your efforts on collecting them. Be careful not to plant them too close to your PWP, and don't make a singular line of connecting bushes and trees longer than 12 spaces. (The 13th one won't grow.)

While you're collecting bushes, start the hybridization of flowers on your beach. I never ever stick two of the same types of flowers together because it looks too basic and monotonous to me. (Example, one area of my town has a white and yellow garden. White lilies, yellow tulips, white roses, yellow roses.) Use your imagination and plant flowers thoughtfully.

Lastly, add extras! Occasionally I'll set baskets of fruits, or lay patterns to give the area a well groomed feel. The more effort you put into your park, the better! :)

I have an illuminated park with pink and purple hybrids along with pink hydrangeas. As someone who's developed their entire town, I can help you with a few pointers. :)

Make sure your park location is exactly were you want it, and place down your main PWP. What color is the project? Think about complementary colors when you're choosing your flowers, bushes and trees. A cedar park is nice, but cedar trees only grow in the northern most area of town so be careful about what you plant. Choosing a single tree type or single fruit tree gives overall unity to your park. I have a pink park that's surrounded with peach trees, and it's very pleasing to the eyes!

Now consider your bushes. Bushes take a long time to collect and grow, so choose a single bush type and focus your efforts on collecting them. Be careful not to plant them too close to your PWP, and don't make a singular line of connecting bushes and trees longer than 12 spaces. (The 13th one won't grow.)

While you're collecting bushes, start the hybridization of flowers on your beach. I never ever stick two of the same types of flowers together because it looks too basic and monotonous to me. (Example, one area of my town has a white and yellow garden. White lilies, yellow tulips, white roses, yellow roses.) Use your imagination and plant flowers thoughtfully.

Lastly, add extras! Occasionally I'll set baskets of fruits, or lay patterns to give the area a well groomed feel. The more effort you put into your park, the better! :)

Thank you very much for the tips! The area I'm working with is quite small, so I'm not 100% sure about the placement yet which is why I haven't began on the park yet.

Do you think I can check your Dream Address out? I'd love to see your park!

I have a park area in my town that I am pretty happy with. I named it for Kody, one of my favs who I let move. It is not uber developed though. Kind of like one of those KOAs

I have a park area in my town that I am pretty happy with. I named it for Kody, one of my favs who I let move. It is not uber developed though. Kind of like one of those KOAs

Do you have a picture or Dream Address that I can go to for some inspiration? ^^

ehehehe Akina has a pretty park. You might wanna stalk Akina down. Of course you saw nothing here! *ninja smoke bomb outta here*

I have a park ^-^ it's completed, and you can come over to see it if you want.
I'm kind of uncomfortable about releasing a dream address when my towns halfway done only >w<

edit: I'll post a picture c:

Last edited:
I have a park ^-^ it's completed, and you can come over to see it if you want.
I'm kind of uncomfortable about releasing a dream address when my towns halfway done only >w<

I don't have much time to visit so I'd much rather have either Dream Addresses or pictures! It's fine if you don't feel comfortable. Maybe take a couple of pictures of the general area? ^^

i was kind of planning to put a park area with the play PWPS near my town plaza, i haven't exactly got it covered but i made a //terrible// reference of it.
z81ipvt.png

obviously its not a very good reference, but i find it helpful to when i can start building up my town

I don't have a park in my town now...but really want one :D So thanks for making this thread. It has given me some ideas for my park area!

I have a park in the southwest corner of my town, with a street lamp, yellow bench, flower clock, cube sculpture, and lots of flowers. This picture is from winter, and the cube isn't the pic, but you'll get an idea.
parkw.jpg

I also have a park-like area near my fountain.
illuminatedtree.jpg

My dream address is 4300-2003-9889 if you want to check it out further.

HNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.JPGHNI_0067.JPGHNI_0070.JPG

here you go! ^3^ managed to take some pictures of my park for you.
my park consists of: jungle gym, illuminated arch, sand box, tire toy, and the water fountain + a rock.
it's pretty small and was a pain to put all those pwp's in one area ;n; but i luckily managed to do it.

i surrounded my park with blue/red/yellow roses to match the color of the jungle gym and toy tire*.
then i used paths to spice everything up. i kind of wish there was a swing or seesaw pwp!

Last edited:
I have a park in my town! It's above Bam's house. For PWP, I used the jungle gym, drinking fountain, tire toy, and I have a little sign that says "New Bark Park". I used to have the sand box too. I enclosed the whole thing with bushes. c: I used a concrete looking path inside it, you might enjoy a dirt or grass pattern better for your park though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found some pictures, they're not the greatest view though. You can't really see the whole thing.
HNI_0006_zpsf4789330.jpg
HNI_0045_zpsd0b9c8be.jpg
HNI_0071_zps744766e0.jpg

Jungle gym, a flower clock between two rocks, geyser, garbage can, and a campsite.

Last edited:
Back