• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

* dizzy draws *

Something I worked on for the past two days! It's a tree house. 🌲

durumitreehouse.jpg
I would literally frame this in my houseeeeee. Your art style is so unique, dizzy 😭💛. I’ve seen other artists do some more folklorish-style/storybook-style art, but you’ve made it your own too. 🥺🧡

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been working on a lot of personal work lately that I thought I'd share!!

View attachment 349942

Here's a banner I made today for a commission page I'm working on. 🌻 very into grids at the moment lol.​

First off, I did a redraw of this flowery piece in my personal illustration style. The original drawing was used as a banner for my digital art commissions site, which encompassed fan art and OC drawings. For some reason I always thought that creating digital works for that part of my "drawing services" should be colourful, vibrant, and cute... but I actually don't like using bright colours all that much in my personal work 😂 I liked this composition so I wanted to salvage it and rework it to something I enjoy looking at more. I've never actually attempted to draw fan art in this way, so maybe that's something I'll try out (I don't normally draw fan art/oc art unless I'm commissioned, that's probably why lol)

AVvXsEhgJFHGhhbf-Wp4fDKzp99_KDRA9mmJN0QxIEBam5uxVGknCTkCMUgLuPqstSPl-EFitAUTGPzTuXRadiJMJHOqUY3r8p97fmU8r_Fn1GFlmv6qnZOfq3ICbUVr-DbtS3fINe8Ibx_MmKHZKovbzA8mUDDjHpqx2oN8Z867zbO6GxpzHAhxj0T-VoTN=s1920

I also changed this piece a little bit:

AVvXsEi1oLb4FP2g7maUA1sqjduN69it_saHUoYUrmxbnvrcev8Jg1ML13FtEfkzNa4G9-DUVAoJfGsOho_-pIPY3HJIQu-yQJ-7YdLQfSdV-jRhyizleRqBnV6fs14ly6a7uEgCCGuhkrUk1MyLyTBlMgShCdWqguKZh3BXH5AZs1OIqKBzL1CMkstyZr2t=s1920

I had a sudden inspiration to continue my towns project I posted here. Hopefully I can get access to a studio soon so I can eventually silkscreen print it!

Cropped version because I liked it as a standalone 🌟

Here's something I drew for an exhibition in December. The theme was pandemic oriented, so I wanted to draw the same houses I saw every day as I walked around my neighbourhood during lockdown. While making my rounds, I would often imagine how people spent their days inside. I drew a few compositions of those interiors as well, but some might not be appropriate to post here so I wont share them.

AVvXsEhhIvjLo90gFQgtoT-POmnsrwHnWCfFy3E-dcl6fxfMb8U1oKD0npxpE8BhSoZCv98ewUCJshFSfPx00zTSBY_dxG-9wVvXXK4FmustRljqWPCsEqGiBd8Llagy8w_yHL3Yli9PuZae1qy6jX5wsgNz99GGzxnzZD6FMJoPt1G_r9jCzjZqeSKcg0TH=s1920

Another random street view I drew for fun. Once I finish my AC island I'm going to draw my map out like this. I really like panoramic formats even though they're a pain to share on platforms like instagram.

AVvXsEh-PgI5AXh47MvY1k5n3OUk5F4aM4y89vaQtfCXUpHVpmblg6ToeHUVFVTR_uyG1gww4aup7W3ASZSF3hytf_R7N_3OHt1ClxfMom7fJGSnABrLjSe6F81djUITfBLYQVQnn2Pvsv6zV1UPIjsJz6SJA3_V1Hz7Abvj2YQ0-hhM2ltCQIhmi3nYu32C=s1920

Annnd here's a little drawing inspired by one of my air plant planters. I have two more planters hanging on my balcony, a swan and a bird, so I might draw those too.

AVvXsEgkYkpeH9BOfa4YrrKaX2I7J-MrmALwJ2oemCs3tnxQyMD6tfwLsncnr0ZSRsNnzm15ufjo0Oc6IF54i0O0nmAxIlUZmKj6oQOaPh1fBjTKDddselKv2gdwUVXLyzyaEW1YcgnMkx0b2x3KVS0yxLlgH4NeI61gggXUFXHJ2SNJ1V46YmmQ8kRG_-hT=s1920

I've added a few other drawings to the main post as well. Thanks for looking :blush:

Just scrolled through all your art again and was once again amazed by it! Your style is so unique and a pleasure to look at. My personal favorites are "Sleepy Street" and "Laundry Room", but they're all super colorful and make me feel like I'm walking through a museum. 😍

Finally got round to scanning some good versions of recent monoprints I've done! Trying to juggle between finishing my backlog of digital illustrations and print ideas, all while doing two part time jobs. Hopefully I wont be burned out by summer break.

4c039bdf_original.jpg

1b00a622_original.jpg

Two versions of my carpet print

4cd8adbc_original.jpg

A better scan of my vase study

aef5f2fb_original.jpg

An unsuccessful 2-colour monoprint that I salvaged with colour pencils.

24DE653D-4175-4458-BAA1-117718895FDB.jpeg

Aaaand here's another WIP of the *top* part of an earlier WIP I posted.
Forever WIPing

These are all amazing!! Even your works in progress are goals. I always wanted to take printmaking when I was in college, which was when I would’ve had the opportunity to do so, but I opted to delve further into ceramics. I love how your digital art so closely mimics your printmaking skills. You almost can’t even tell they’re digitally done! The only obvious thing missing in the impression from the plate! Applause!

Oh no, it's been about a year since I posted here (literally, it's khmer new year again soon). But I just wanted to cross post some recent AC related drawings I did for my island journal. The plan is to continue to draw little illustrations to accompany my journal!

tansanmap2024.jpg

First things first, I finally "finished" Tansan's illustrated island map that I was working on-and-off for several months. I wanna say it's still version 1 because I'm undecided whether I want to illustrate the fake buildings/shops I've created on the island or keep it like this as blank boxes. The actual island and layout itself are probably final though. I'm done making any big changes to the place and instead want to try a 1-year challenge where I play all the events/holidays/birthdays on this finished island.

WinterFishingTourney2024.jpg

Here's a little drawing I made of some of the ocean fish I caught during the winter fishing tourney!

Back