Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
ddzr1ck-ed55cfbf-3cac-45c7-97bb-7476b24236f0.png

🌈Patreon- | ☕Ko-Fi | 🐦Twitter | 🎨DeviantART | 📸Instagram | 🏠ToyHouse | 💸Commission Prices | 📜Terms Of Service | ✍Trello Queue
Although my work is SFW all of my social media platforms are 🔞 adults only. Please keep this in mind if you wanna follow my work off-site!​

22942815_NH2IrWZ6cdzz5pR.png

Hello! My name is Nate, I'm a freelance illustrator who specializes in drawing animals and furry characters 🐾

Outside of art I love wearing colorful outfits, collecting stuffed animals and coloring with crayons🖍

I'm very shy but always open to meeting new people & making friends! 💙

My Interests: 🖍Crayons & coloring 🧸Stuffed animals 🌈Rainbows 🐾Paw Patrol 🦄My Little Pony 🐴Spirit Riding Free 🦕Jurassic Park / dinosaurs 🚀Star Wars 🍃Animal Crossing

Commissions: CLOSED! Working on a large project
Art Trades: CLOSED!​

✨Why Are Your Accounts 18+?✨
Due to some of the companies & communites I have worked for and continue to I have made the decision to make all of my social-media platforms 18+. My work is SFW and always will be. I appreciate those who are understanding of this! However because of this that means that I will not be posting all of my artworks here to TBT

✨How Do You Create Your Work?✨
All of my work is created on the program ProCreate, using a non-pro iPad & an Apple pencil. I use these tools exclusively for all of my work

✨Can I Copy Your Work?✨
Actually, yes! For my friends, fellow artists, and those just starting out🖍️ I do allow my work to be referenced and traced. Please ask permission before doing so, I do not want commissions or vent art to be referenced or traced. Thankyou so much!

✨Will You Draw Me For Free?✨
No, and please do not ask me to because I feel very mean having to say no to you. Art is my full-time job, art is my only income, I cannot afford to draw artwork for myself, let alone artwork for you for free. I'm very sorry

✨Can I Message You?✨
Yes, please do! I love making friends & meeting new people. Please note that art is my full-time job and only source of income, if I take awhile to reply or "leave you on read" it is most likely due to the fact that I'm working or simply don't have the energy to talk. Please do not message my personal messaging platforms with commission inquiries - these are my personal spaces and I do not discuss commissions over them.
Telegram: urlocalhorseboy
Discord: 🌈💙Nate💙🌈#6063

Please check the last page in the thread for most recent art!

Not sure if anyone here is participating in Art Fight, if so my username over there is Natedraws (can't drop a link since the site is down lol)
Here's my first two attacks! Characters belong to Grodiechan and Compylumpy

Eb3vj0zWoAI9WqV

Eb6_S5IWsAECfTG

I think one of the main things that I love so much about your art is the amount of texture you use! I'm a big fan of texture, and it's especially important and interesting in digital art. I think since I've got a new digital art program to work with I'm gonna start trying to add more texture to my art (if you don't mind I'd like to use some of your art as a reference)! :)

Love all the drawings here so far, especially the rainbow ones! I'll bookmark this thread so I can follow your art spams 👀

I love how playful all of your pieces are! You don't shy away from using vibrant colors (and they work so well with each other too) and like the previous user, I just love love the textures you use

Looking forward to more!

I think one of the main things that I love so much about your art is the amount of texture you use! I'm a big fan of texture, and it's especially important and interesting in digital art. I think since I've got a new digital art program to work with I'm gonna start trying to add more texture to my art (if you don't mind I'd like to use some of your art as a reference)! :)

Love all the drawings here so far, especially the rainbow ones! I'll bookmark this thread so I can follow your art spams 👀

Omg thankyou so much💙 I'm not sure what program you use but here are the brushes that I use: https://bardotbrush.com/product/gouache-paintbox/
And please feel free to! I don't mind my work being referenced at all, I just ask that commissions and vent art aren't (You'll be able to tell if it's vent art and for commissions it's cause people paid for them). I don't have too much up here but I have lots on Twitter, FA, DA
Post automatically merged:

More spam cause I've been forgetting to post (sorry)
Another Art Fight attack
Ecl7y6ZXoAA25_O

Reference sheet for one of my fursonas (he's been overdue one for two years, here's the old one)
EcvG6vDXYAcwBn6

A sketch reward for one of my patrons!
EcwNe3eWkAAVink

Lastly another Art Fight attack!
EcwMzi7XoAAKFq3

This is so amazing ! I absolutely LOVE everything you draw ! 😍 You have a wonderful style !

Your art style is soo cute! It gives me children book vibes, great work ❤️❤️❤️

Back