• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: fern
Town name: nurture
FC: in the sidebar
Availability: all day!
Villager: tia, dobie, lucky
Total tbt: 30

Mayor: fern
Town name: nurture
FC: in the sidebar
Availability: all day!
Villager: tia, dobie, lucky
Total tbt: 30

hello! i can get started now if you're ready! i'll have tia ready in boxes first :3

Last edited:
okay! i’ve added you already, so lmk when your gates are open!

ok! tia is in boxes now and my gates are open. i'm going to have to come back and get dobie and lucky ready for you later because i have to step out of the house for a bit

Last edited:
ok! tia is in boxes now and my gates are open. i'm going to have to come back and get dobie and lucky ready for you later because i have to step out of the house for a bit
that’s fine, omw! please excuse the default clothing, i just restarted lol

Mayor: Rose
Town name: Serenity
FC: (sidebar)
Availability: I'll be available today until 5 pm PST
Villager: Fauna, Julian, Francine, Snake
Total tbt: 40 tbt

Mayor: Rose
Town name: Serenity
FC: (sidebar)
Availability: I'll be available today until 5 pm PST
Villager: Fauna, Julian, Francine, Snake
Total tbt: 40 tbt

sorry for the delay! i can have all 4 villagers ready for you to be put in boxes this evening (i'll be online for a few more hours til bedtime c: ) just let me know who you want in boxes first

Mayor: Sybie
Town name: Wolfwake
FC: Side bar
Availability: Eastern time zone i have off from today until the day after Christmas so I can be available whenever!
Villager: Skye
Total tbt: 10tbt

Mayor: Sybie
Town name: Wolfwake
FC: Side bar
Availability: Eastern time zone i have off from today until the day after Christmas so I can be available whenever!
Villager: Skye
Total tbt: 10tbt

hi! i can get skye ready for you now, just let me know when you’re ready to pick her up c:

f58Np2M.png

bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back