Did you ever watch ACNL Letsplays?

I really enjoyed Vinesauce's AC streams, and I'm still going through all of them. He's the only person I've ever watched, though.

Well seeing people's responses on here I found about 3 more LP YouTubers of Animal Crossings I want to watch XD

I do watch Mischa Crossing's streams and dream town visits and that's about it I think, not many people are doing let's plays anymore. :c

I watch them all the time! I love mishcacrossing and simplypressstart.

I also still watch chuggaconroys old Lets Play of Animal Crossing, and also Andrewarcades. I've watched them both over and over actually

I have returned to this thread, because I realize how salty I must have sounded earlier today in regard to let's plays! :eek: That wasn't my intention. It's just that Dream Suite videos and town tours are my #1 favorite, and when I do watch a let's play, I prefer episodes that show unique aspects of that person's town. :) Reading everyone's responses reminded me of how many ACNL let's plays I actually have watched and enjoyed in the past. There just haven't been many as many lately.

Some let's plays that I have enjoyed:

--Marriland (he really made me care about Benchton!)
--Dazzabound (likewise, I cared about Moriwood)
--SwimmingBird941's mystery episodes (they were like Twin Peaks, but in ACNL. I guess they don't actually count as let's plays, but they weren't Dream Suite or holiday episodes, so...)
--Mischa Crossing's let's play series of Kodama
--ZackScottGames
--The Bit Block's old episodes that were sort of a cross between let's play and town tour
--ackatf
--Chuggaconroy (though I think I started watching his after the series was over)

I recently discovered Madame Wario in time to see her new let's play series, and have been watching that now and then.

Last edited:
I also watched Zack Scott, but most ACNL Let's Plays tend to become boring for me. I feel like the game is only fun if you play it yourself.

Yeah, I do sometimes. Mostly I put them on while I play just to have background noise (not just sitting there watching them play).

I tried watching tyebitblock dude but he gets annoying. I watched some of mishacrossing because she visits dream addresses. I like watching plays from the older games too.

I used to watch Joshy's let's play videos where he would visit dream towns, but it was a lot less work than visiting them myself. Don't watch any let's plays now though.

Back