Did you ever get a villager via Streetpass?

I got Cranston from a pre-owned Japanese language New Leaf town once, someone else had him in her town, before I got the same Nintendo 3DS, which originally belonged to that person. The player's name was ミズキ (Mizuki), and her town was called GIFT, in all-caps.

Neither the villager's house placement in my third town, Palmdale, nor the villager himself was bad. I tried to keep him in that town, for as long as possible, knowing I would never be able to get any more villagers from Streetpass again.

He eventually moved out, but I didn't care, as he isn't really one of my dream villagers. At least I have his picture from the April Fool's event last year.

And then I got Diva, one of my old villagers from my first town, she moved to the same Japanese town of GIFT.
I have a personal vendetta against her, she is one of my most hated villagers ever, and I don't ever want to have to deal with her again, as I already had her in Funland, then Pastelia, and then in Palmdale, so I reset GIFT, and never played in the Japanese language New Leaf game again, nor did I make a new town, after that.

Back