Mafia Detonate to Shyna: A Quick DBD Mafia (ENDGAME)-Mafia Won

I'm going to predict that Dedene is townie because I don't think Bianca would make either of us (me and her) mafia in our first games. if that wasn't obvious I'm townie...

I'm going to predict that Dedene is townie because I don't think Bianca would make either of us (me and her) mafia in our first games. if that wasn't obvious I'm townie...

Low key think this is a town thought (despite being fundamentally wrong)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also let’s not make this a claim fest

not really a way to confirm you but k

and I agree with dolby, I don't want a claim fest

boo

Last edited:

idk if bianca let’s a randomizer completely do the work or if she tweaks it, but it’s easily possible for a new player to be scum, probably with an experienced teammate

idk if bianca let’s a randomizer completely do the work or if she tweaks it, but it’s easily possible for a new player to be scum, probably with an experienced teammate

Advanced/Newbie
Average/Average

Is usually what I would expect for mafia team members. Two newbies or two advanced mafia players is kinda iffy to me.

Back